Chapter 15: Feelings

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

"Let's go!" She enthusiastically said as we went out.

She held my hand as we ran to the same place where we first met.

"I thought the usual?" I asked.

"I changed my mind, I guess," she said and opened the door of the café and signaled me to go in.

"What made you change your mind? You usually don't," I asked her.

"I f-felt like I needed coffee today. I'm feeling kind of tired," She said.

"We can go home?" I said.

"No need, I can handle myself," She answered as we took a seat.

"Why this seat?" I asked as she chuckled.

"This is where you slapped me, obviously. You were in the way and I asked you to move," She then chuckled as I gave her my annoyed gaze.

"That was the same look you gave me the same day," She said again.

"I'll go order first," I said as she nodded.

"I'll take what you're taking," She said and I proceeded to the counter.

I ordered, paid and got our orders as I went back to our table.

I gave Dianne's drink to her as we talked again about more of our experiences.

"So, we've been talking for months. I just wanted to ask. What got you into singing?" She asked me as I was then stuck in a deep thought.

"I just went to this event with my family, then I heard this kid sing in front of all those people. She was great and I was inspired to sing," I spoke the truth.

It was when I was around seven years old.

There was a festival held in this town and I was with my family. I still remember that day since it was one of the most memorable times of my life.

I was wandering around that time, looking for food stalls that time. There were may people found in that area.

And the next thing I knew, I got lost.

As a child, I didn't know what to do. The place was too crowded and I was too small for the place, thus I don't know where I was supposed to go.

As far as I can remember, I just pushed myself into the crow until I reached the front of a huge stage...

To where this kid was performing.

Then my mind, body, and soul was engulfed into her sweet ad soft singing voice, making the audience listen to her in awe.

And then that was also the time that I was certain...

I was certain that I wanted to become like that kid.

"Are you alright?" She asked me as I returned to my senses.

"A-Ah, yes. I'm fine. W-where would you want to go next?" I then asked her.

"Finish your coffee first," She said and took a sip from her coffee cup.

I nodded and also took a sip from mine.

Time passed again. The two of us just walked around town and do what we usually do, talk.

We talked about things we still don't know about each other, things we've experienced, things we do as children, our favorite things, life questions, and so much more things.

She understood my problems, she answered my questions, she listened to my stories, and I did the same to her.

As time passes by, the more close the two of us had become.

It was the best decision for me to become friends with her.

It's like I have someone who actually knows what to feel, what I don't understand, and what difference have I made.

She was like an answer key to my modules.

Sometimes inaccurate, but helpful.

She then stopped walking.

"Do you remember this place?" She asked as I smiled at her.

"Yeah, the time you saved me from that creep," I said remembering the night Nami asked us to go to her sleepover.

The two of us went inside and walked around.

"I know a great place here," She said and lead me to the place she was talking about.

It was a lakeside where you can see the sun starting to set as she offered me a seat on the ground.

"Why here?" I asked her.

"I felt like I want to go to the places where we went to before," She said.

Her words then sent shivers into my spine, causing me to lightly shake.

She wanted to go to the places related to the two of us?

What is this sudden weird feeling in my stomach and heart?

"Are you cold? Here use this," She said and got the scarf she was using earlier and wrapped it around my back, making sure I wasn't cold.

Why are you this caring?

Stop making me feel things.

I remained silent as the sun continued to set.

"The day is about to end, how was my service to you for the day?" She suddenly asked, as if she was a host for a show.

"I usually enjoy being with you, Dianne. You know that, right?" I answered then asked as the person beside me went quiet.

"The sunset is beautiful. People say that it means that some endings are beautiful. But for me, the sunset reminds me of new beginnings as well. As the moon starts to rise, or maybe as the sun still sets, you can be an entirely different person," She said with such interest and passion towards her words.

"You're right," I just said.

"It also means that we'll get to see it tomorrow again. So it's not the end yet," She continued in the same tone.

"I also enjoy my time with you, Sakura. I never expected to be friends with you. But I feel... Complete, when I'm with you. I think," She said causing me to look at the sun that has almost completely set, and the moon was starting to replace it.

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, stuttering.

"You know, like the lonely moon above night sky. Its light comes from the sun. Which means that it's not alone. You know? A sudden feeling of contentment?" She explained.

And then I realized something.

Am I in love with Dianne Kim?

---------------