Chapter 16: Worried

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

Another month has passed after the time I spent day whole day with her.

The same day I realized that I was falling for her.

And was it wrong?

What should I do?

"Sakura, you  haven't been out of your room in weeks. You have been eating all your meals inside your room. Did something happen?" A voice from the other side of the door was heard.

It was father.

I opened the door and gave him a smile.

"I'm fine, father. I've been busy these past days," I said.

"Well, Dianne has been asking these past weeks if you were sick. She's really worried," He said as I was in shock.

She was worried?

About me?

Of course she would be. We're friends.

But why am I overthinking this?

Or maybe was it because of me not being able to spend time with her? It's been a month since I tried to avoid her.

"You've become that close to her. Why not spend time with her today?" He suggested.

Should I? It would be weird to approach her after actually avoiding her for almost a month now.

"N-not now, father. I'm b-busy," I said.

"I'll just tell her, she's downstairs by the way," He said, along with my heartbeat suddenly circulating quickly.

"Y-yeah, I-I'll go with her n-next time," I said and quickly closed the door then took a deep breath.

"Okay then, I'll tell her," He said then left.

I closed the door and sat on the edge of my bed.

I wanted to talk to Dianne, but something was stopping me.

I just couldn't figure out what it was.

Was it fear? Or the risks?

Maybe it was our friendship?

The fact that everything that we've gone through would just disappear like the wind once she finds out about this.

The fact that the once so comfortable chill of that wind becomes something much colder, empty, and alone.

Like, who would want that to happen?

A broken friendship because of one's feelings.

And what's worse is that she might leave me in the friendzone.