Chapter 31: About last night

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

I woke up, my head was hurting and I don't know why.

What did happen? 

I looked around and noticed that I am in my room.

How did I get here?

I remember still being at Mina's house, talking with the girls, and drinking with them.

Then the door opened so I quickly looked.

What is she doing here?

"Do you really sleep like that?" She quickly looked away before asking.

I looked at myself, naked.

Naked?

I don't sleep like this.

"What did you do to me?" I asked her in an angered tone, quickly covering myself with the blanket I was using.

"The audacity. I helped you last night and lead you to your room, I don't know what else did you do after," She answered, walking to my cabinet to get clothes.

"How are you not disturbed with naked bodies?" I asked and suddenly felt awkward.

Why did I even do that?

"Weird question, but I'll be a doctor soon. I shouldn't be," She answered, making me even awkward as she threw my clothes at me.

She always mentions about being a doctor soon. She must have dreamt about it ever since.

"Now drink these after you change clothes, I'll be getting something downstairs," She added and quickly left.

I quickly changed and took the medicine Dahyun gave me.

She then returned minutes after, handing me a bowl of soup to which I soon consumed.

"How did you get here anyway? Mom and Dad, what did they say?" I asked her.

"Long story. Your parents asked me to stay for the night," She answered.

"I'll listen," I responded, making her sigh.

[Flashback: Third Person POV]

"Let's go and have fun," Sana and dragged Mina into her house.

There were not that much people invited, just Mina's trusted friends.

Knowing that it would be hard to clean up afterwards, less guests make the job easier.

The two walked across the room until they saw the others.

"Sana, where's your girlfriend?" Jihyo asked her since Sana told them that Dahyun would come.

Sana just sighed as a response, got a bottle of beer from the table, and drank from it.

"She couldn't come, she has homework," Sana answered, proceeding to drink.