Chapter 35: Weird

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

Another week has passed.

I'm on my way to school now.

It's still early, but I enjoy going to school early starting from now.

Dahyun and I go out sometimes, I told her that we should go out from time to time because if we don't, people would think that something happened. And that's a whole new issue.

It's cool that I managed to convince her that way.

And now, one question keeps on crossing my mind.

Was I doing this because I wanted to be with her?

"Dahyun!" I called as I saw her walking as well.

I approached her with a smile on my face. It's a very good morning for me.

"What is it now?" She asked, not sounding too cold today.

Weird.

"Let's go out today? My treat," I asked her.

She remained silent and continued walking as a frown formed on my lips.

She's lowkey rejecting my offer, isn't she?

My eyebrows then furrowed, starting to get mad at her.

I was about to talk when she suddenly turned and looked at my eyes.

She then smiled before saying, "I'll pick you up after class." Then left.

The frown on my face was easily replaced by another bright smile.

What's happening to me today?

I always ask myself that.

"Looks like someone had another good morning," I looked behind me to see Momo who was eating chips on her way to class.

"You shouldn't be eating such unhealthy foods this early," I responded.

"You used to do this, too. Your med student girlfriend maybe pushed you to have a healthier life," She suddenly said.

"T-That's not it!" I said, feeling flustered again.

"Should I find a med student too? That would be nice," Momo added, making me sigh.

The two of us then headed to class.

"We have practice today, Sana, Momo," Nayeon-unnie said as I looked at her, curious.

"For what now?" I asked.

"You forgot? That's odd," Nayeon said, to which lead me to more confusion.

"We have presentations next week. You don't remember?" Momo asked.

And then I remembered everything.