Chapter 3: The painting

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

Grandma walked through the corridors of the house as I silently followed.

It was an awkward walk as the atmosphere was quiet.

I feel like we were filming a horror movie.

And now I feel scared.

Where is grandma taking me?

Why did she even ask me to follow her instead of just telling me where to go.

"Mom told me to show the next female Minatozaki who comes here. Your dad doesn't know about this," She said and continued walking.

"Your aunt, also went here once," She said.

"She wants me to see wherever you're taking me?" I asked.

"Though she is not here physically. She wants you to see. It's like destiny," She and paused.

"Your life was decided by the stars above the night sky, you know. There's always a reason why things happen," She continued.

There is always a reason, but I don't know if the stars decided them.

It was like a different term as my friends told me

"Our life was already decided since the day we were born, right now it's just like your watching a video as time passes. That's why you have to enjoy it, like a movie!"

I remembered my friend's words as I sighed.

How can I enjoy when the video they made me watch was drama.

A cliché one. 

"So, where are you taking me, grandma?" I asked as she looked back at me.

"Somewhere fascinating and nostalgic in my case," she simply answered, smiled, and eventually stopped walking.

It's impossible for my own grandmother to kidnap me, right?

I mean, I am her family, an she's already old.

Right?

I noticed that there was nothing around us until grandma pushed something.

We were at that one corner of the house which I haven't went to yet since I was kind of scared.

Why would I? I've been here as a child. Why am I scared?

A loud noise was then heard, the walls were heard creaking, the floor was lightly shaking.

Is she sure dad won't hear this?

This actually sounds and looks like a  horror movie.

A hidden door opened to my surprise.