Chapter 13: Open

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

After dinner, it was obvious that the others were still teasing us for what I did earlier.

"That was nothing compared to Kyungwan's affection to-" Dianne was cut off by a hand covering her mouth.

"Care to explain, Nami-unnie?" Celine asked as Nami was left dumbfounded.

"W-What?" She eventually asked.

"Your hand might now be wet Kyungwan," Jisoo said as Kyungwan removed her hand from Dianne's mouth.

"You're so disgusting, Dianne!" She exclaimed as Dianne ran behind Nami.

"Just admit it," She said.

"Admit what?" Kyungwan asked, then Dianne laughed alongside Celine and Sally.

"I thought her parents already approved the both of you?" Sally blurted out as Kyungwan raised her eyebrows at the taller girl.

"You little-" Kyungwan said then sighed.

"Why do you care about my relationship with Nami?" Kyungwan asked as the rest were in shock.

I wasn't actually in shock, they were too obvious. I noticed them the first time I went to town with the others.

"Why didn't you tell us, Nami?" Mira asked.

"My parents accepted it after months of me persuading them. I can't lose you guys," She said.

I then remembered that your sexuality was a huge thing here.

I feel bad for the others.

"I wish I also had supportive parents when it comes to relationships," Mona sighed.

"Have you ever been in one?" Jisoo asked.

"N-no," She answered, sounding like she's hesitating.

"No?" Mira asked her.

"I-It's complicated," She blurted out.

"Enough about that for now, let's do something else," Sally said as we all came to agree.

We ended up laying down on the floor, the room was then filled with silence.

After hours of silence, Nami stood up and turned off the light, knowing the others were now planning to sleep.

And so they did sleep.

Time passed by again and I was still not asleep.

What's with me?

I sat up to see the all of their eyes closed and seemed to be dreaming already.

I stretched, stood up, and carefully opened the door to go out.