Chapter 20: Should we?

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

"Girls, I'll get going now," Jisoo said while the rest nodded.

"Keep safe, unnie," Celine said.

"Same to you, girls," Jisoo said again and went out of the restaurant.

"Now what? I'll be going as well," Nami said, pulling Kyungwan, asking her to get up.

"Go out alone," Kyungwan teased as Nami rolled her eyes.

"I hate you,"  Nami said and went out of the restaurant as our eyes went to Kyungwan who was laughing.

"I'll go now," Kyungwan said after she stopped laughing, her expression changing into a serious tone.

"Nami, wait!" We heard Kyungwan outside as she called for Nami, making us laugh loudly.

"She's that into Nami-unnie," Sally said, the rest agreed with her.

There was only Celine, Mira, Mona, Sally, Dianne, and I are left here so we decided to let time pass.

We talked for hours, catching up with whatever things that happened these past weeks.

"It's been a long time since we last talked. And now the two of you are together," Mira said as I looked at Dianne who was always flustered.

I smiled before saying, "Yeah, we never had the time to catch up. I'm glad we had the time now."

"I missed us. We should go out often," Mona said and held Mira and I's hands.

"We should, But Sakura here, is always out with Dianne," Mira said sarcastically.

"Soon," I just answered.

"How about you guys, still afraid of interaction?" Dianne asked, teasing Celine and Sally.

"I can wait," Sally answered.

"So, who's unlucky?" Celine asked her.

"You'll figure out when you get taller," Sally answered in a sarcastic tone as Dianne laughed it off.

"You're also short, Dianne," Celine said.

"I know," Dianne teased.

And now, the three were in chaos.

"They're like kids," Mona said, followed by a smile forming on her lips.

"And you like kids," Mira said, making Mona look at her with disgust in her eyes.

"I'm no pedophile, Mira. Don't say that," Mona said, making me laugh.

"Not that kind of kid. I mean that tall one," Mira said, pointing at Sally who was talking with the other two.

"N-not yet," Mona said before sighing.

"So the two of you are something?" I asked, whispering so that the others couldn't hear.

"Kind of," She answered in a silent tone.

"We have to catch up about this," I said and started asking her questions.

More hours passed, we didn't just talked about Mona and Sally, but also Mira and Celine. 

They said that they are like they're together, but they're not.

"It's never weird to talk about relationships with the two of you," Mona said with such sincerity found in her eyes.

"Of course, we grew up together, we talked about almost everything in our lives before," Mira answered her.

"Sakura-chan, we still have to go somewhere," Dianne said as I quickly stood up.

"See you when I see you, girls," I said as we bid our goodbyes.

"Take care of our bestfriend, Kim," Mona said.

"I'll always take care of her," She answered, making me blush.

"Take them home safely, Celine, Sally," Dianne instructed the two who nodded as a response.

"Yes, boss," They answered and saluted like kids.

Dianne and I soon left the restaurant.

"Where will you take me to now?" I asked her as our hands were intertwined once again.

"My favorite performers are attending today for a showcase. But if you're not interested in going, then suggest where to go," She said.

She's willing to give me her everything, even her time to support things  that she loves.

You're making me fall deeper than before, Dianne.

"Why is my Sakura-cham suddenly silent? Are you thinking of a place?" She asked.

"N-no, I'm fine with going with you. You spent too much time on me, you won't even mind  your favorites when I  would tell you to go somewhere else," I sighed. 

You're too much.

She looked at me before saying, "You're my favorite, of course I'd spend most of my time with you." 

"You give light to my days, even if it already was sunny. You make me happy, Sakura. And It would be an honor to spend a lifetime with you," She continued.

My eyes suddenly started tearing up.

What's with me being a drama queen? 

She wiped my tears and kissed my forehead softly.

"Would you like to do the same?" She asked.

"O-of course I'd do the s-same," I answered, making her chuckle.

"We're here," She said and held my hand tightly as we entered, knowing that the place was crowded today.

As expected, a band was playing. Dianne's favorite one to be exact.

"We're a bit late, but it's fine," She said and lead me to a seat.

"You can go there, Dianne," I said.

"Hearing them perform would be fine. I'd like to keep my eyes on you," She answered.

A few more hours passed, Dianne and I decided to go out of the place to breath some fresh air.

And to my surprise, the moon was already up.

"Let's take a rest for a moment, then I'll take you home," She said as I nodded.

"When are we going to tell our parents about us?" I absentmindedly asked.

"Tell me when you're ready. Let's be brave for each other," She answered, making me feel safe and content with my life now.

Time passed again as we decided to go home already. 

We rode a carriage on the way to my house.

We reached my house and she slowly let go of my hand and now held my cheeks.

"Goodnight, my singer," She said and kissed my forehead, like what she usually does whenever we part ways after a day well spent with each other's company.

"Goodnight to you as well, see you when I see you," I said and went down the carriage.

They then left and I was now alone, walking towards our house's door, opening it to now go into.

Another day well spent with her.

Now, I'll be able to have a goodnight sleep.

-------------