Chapter 41: Day one

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

My deep slumber was interrupted by loud knocks on my door.

"Sana, wake up. Dahyun's waiting downstairs," My mom's voice lingered in my head.

Dahyun is what?

I quickly stood up and opened the door.

"You heard me, right? Dahyun's waiting for you downstairs," She said as I then closed the door, and quickly prepared.

"What should I  wear?" I thought to myself as I held two clothes that I think would look best.

I checked the time, it's still early, but Dahyun's waiting.

Why did she even go here so early?

I sighed and just picked one, wore it, and went downstairs to see Dahyun talking with my parents.

"I will take care of your daughter. Oh, hey, Sana. You  look nice today," Dahyun said as she smiled and waved her hand.

"Why are you here?" I asked as she frowned.

"We're going to school. We'll be going now," She answered, then looked at my parents to say that we'll be going.

"It's still so early, Dahyun," I said then yawned as we got out of the house to her car.

It's weird that she uses her car now.

Dahyun was always into using public transportation to save gas money.

"I wanted to get morning coffee with you. Mondays are the worst," She responded, chuckled, then started driving to the coffee shop.

"They won't be too bad anymore, though. I'll spend them with you now," She added, making my cheeks heat up as I shyly smiled.

Sweet talker.

"Are you not joking?" I asked. 

She sat silent, then continued to drive to the coffee shop.

She isn't serious with me, I guess.

I sighed.

I wore a frown on my face, she didn't even dare to look back until we reached the café near school.

She was still silent.

But then a gently pair of hands held mine, her eyes glistened, looking at me as she says, "I'm not joking, Sana. If I was, then I'd not tell you that I like you."

She then came closer to give me a kiss on the lips, another passionate one, it made me close my eyes.

No one has ever made me feel this way. 

She held my waist for support, our kiss deepened.

I held her nape, and broke our kiss for a few seconds to catch our breaths, then continued.