Chapter 7: What did I do?

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

"Excuse me, miss," She said in a respectful manner.

And it makes my blood boil.

Hearing her annoying  voice angers me.

The thought of her kidnapping me and bringing me here still lingers through my mind.

"You're blocking the way, miss. If you need to go to the restroom, then go ahead, don't let other customers wait," She said as I actually slapped her right cheek which caused the customers to get shocked.

"Why the hell did you bring me here? Why am I here?" I furiously asked.

She held her now red cheek and furrowed her eyebrows at me.

"Don't make a scene here. Now please get out of the way. I know nothing of what you are talking about, sorry," She said and signaled me to step aside.

"Tell me, how do I get back?" I asked as she raised an eyebrow and looked at the others.

"How. Do. I. Get. Back?" I slowly asked in a angered tone.

"Nami-unnie, Jisoo-unnie, could you please help your friend out, she looks like she's undergoing through something hard. And I'm starting to get impatient. I guess I am getting kind of old already," She then joked as my friends laughed at.

She knows Nami and Jisoo

Is she saying that I need help?

I am not mentally unstable, jerk.

"Excuse me, how could you not know what you did?" I asked as everyone got shocked.

"What did I do?" She asked as I grew more angry.

"Don't you remember wha-" I was cut off.

"D-did you g-guys do s-something?" Mona then surprisingly asked as both of us looked at her with eyes widened.

What the fuck is she talking about?

"What do you mean?" Painting girl asked.

"Something unpleasing to the eyes and ears to hear," She said.

"What?" I then asked.

"I-Intercourse?" She shyly answered.

What the fuck?

"Mona! There are people," Nami said.

Momo also has this kind of mind.

"T-that wasn't it!" I answered.

"I don't even know this woman. What else could I have done to her?" She said.

I had enough.

"Yo-" I was cut off.

"Sorry about what happened, Dianne. Why don't you eat with us?" Nami asked as the annoying woman shook her head.