Chapter 21: Mother

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

A month has passed by quickly, the girls and I spent most of our times together. 

And now, Dianne and I decided that we should spend the day together.

"Father, I'll be going now. Dianne's here!" I said now walking outside.

"May I have a word with Dianne first?" He said, now approaching the two of us.

"Sure, sir," Dianne answered and went inside with my father.

The thoughts in my head grew and I'm now thinking about what they could possibly be talking about.

What if father knew about us?

Does he know?

How would Dianne respond? 

Would she fight for us?

Will she give up on me?

On us?

After a few moments, the two went out.

"Dianne, remember what we talked about," He said as Dianne nodded.

"I'll make sure to take your daughter home safe, as always, sir," She said making father smile at her.

"That's what I like about you, Dianne. You always keep your words, now go," He said and went inside after Dianne bowed at him.

"Let's go!" She enthusiastically said and quickly called a carriage for our transportation, obviously. 

We made it to the café, our usual spot for mornings. 

It makes mine even better, especially when I'm with her.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked as I shook the thoughts off my head.

"I just love it when I spend my mornings with you," I said as she held my hand and kissed it.

Her usual way to make my heart easily flutter.

"Just the mornings?" She asked, then pouted, trying to act and look cute.

Well, she doesn't have to do those to look cute, she already is.

"My entire lifetime, Dianne~" I said, now caressing her hands.

"What would you want to drink?" She asked.

"I'll take whatever you want," I answered before she stood up to order.

"I want you, Sakura-chan," She said and grinned, making my cheeks heat up once more.

Why are you like this?

"I want you, too," I answered, making  her go silent for seconds.

"Let me buy our stuff now," She said and went to order, showing a slightly reddish tint on her cheeks.

After a few moments, she came back with two cups of coffee in her hands, giving one to me.

"Thank you," I said as she sat down again.

We talked, like what we usually do.

We finished our drinks and decided to walk around town again. It's part of our daily routine.

Then the most unfortunate thing happened.

Raindrops suddenly fell from the sky, people left to get someplace to stay away from the rain.

Dianne and I kept walking despite the rain slowly getting stronger.

"Where are we going?" I asked her.

She kept quiet and just continued walking as I started to get confused.

The rain got stronger as we walked silently.

And then we reached a familiar spot.

It was Dianne's house.

"Get in, I'll get you something to wear," She said as I just followed.

She got me clothes and lead me to one of their rooms to change.

Soon enough, I finished and Dianne went inside to also change her clothes.

"Hi, you must be Sakura? Dianne usually talks about you when we're together," A woman spoke, making me flustered.

"It's nice to meet you, I'm Dianne's mother, you can call me mother as well," The woman said and reached out her hand for me to shake.

"M-Minatozaki S-Sakura, it's n-nice to meet you, too," I accepted her hand and gave it a gentle shake.

"Mother, were you doing something?" Dianne suddenly appeared, giving her mom a kiss on the cheek.

"Did the two of you eat?" Mother asked us.

"Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"You're so skinny, Sakura. Come here, eat," She said before leading me to a room where their food was served.

"Mother!" Dianne called out, maybe getting a bit shy.

"Your girlfriend here should eat a lot, I don't want you starving her, we are not a rich family so you better serve what you can serve," Her mother said making me confused now.

She knows?

"Y-you know?" I asked making Dianne's mother chuckle.

"Dianne shares everything with me. Well, I mean, not everything, but the things she can't keep to herself. And she always tells me that she wants to tell the world about her love for you and your love for her," She answered.

"M-mother, why-" Dianne was about to ask but she was cut off by her mom.

"It's true though, right?" She asked Dianne in a tone where it was obvious that she was teasing her daughter.

"It is," She just answered and sat beside me.

"Sorry for our house, it's just small, and you might not like it here," Her mom said and looked down.

"It's small, but It's an honor to be here, Mrs. Kim," I answered and looked at her and smiled.

"Really? Being with my daughter's beautiful girlfriend is the true honor," She said.

Dianne and I spent time at her house, I talked to her mom, and we started getting close.

She usually talked about Dianne as a child and received the cutest reactions from Dianne herself.

Night came and we had dinner together.

Her mom cooks the most delicious food.

After we ate Dianne told her mom that she had to take me home.

"See you again soon, Mrs. Kim," I said and bowed at her.

"I told you to call me mother. Dianne, take her home safely. If something happens to her, you're doomed," Mother threatened Dianne who raised her arms as a sign of surrendering.

We rode a carriage on the way home.

After a few minutes, we made it to my house.

"See you, my lifetime," She said and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight. I love you," I said and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

"What in the world is happening?" A voice was heard from behind us.

Shit.

-------------