Chapter 27: Her

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

Well, we have school again, how nice.

That was obviously not sarcastic.

I prepared my breakfast and started eating. Obviously, I don't want to be late.

I then took a bath and got ready for the day.

"I'll be going now!" I said, bidding my goodbye to mom and dad before going outside the house.

I got in my car and drove to school.

Not after a long time of going to school, I finally made it there.

It was obviously the same, which is kind of boring especially if you're going back to school after semestral break.

I parked my car and walked through the hallways.

It was silent.

Do we even have classes today?

"Sana!" A voice called. I turned and responded with, "Nami..?"

"We've been friends for years, Sana. Who's Nami?" She asked, bringing me back to my senses.

"N-Nayeon-unnie. I'm just f-feeling off today. Sorry," I apologized as she just laughed it off.

My head kind of hurts now.

"It's fine, but are you not? Should I bring you to the clinic?" She asked while I shook my head.

"No need, unnie. Where are the others?" I asked her and her eyes widened.

"They told us to go early today! Sana, we're late!" She exclaimed, grabbed my arm, and started running.

I ran alongside her as we reached our class.

It's a great thing that we have the same course as Momo.

"The two of you, why are you late?" The Professor asked while Nayeon cleared her throat.

"Sana here, got home from vacation. And I came to accompany her because she was still tired. Who knows what could've happened if I didn't go with her. She might faint. Or worse, get sick," She said as an excuse.

I came back days ago, but I'll let her do this.

"Is that the case?" He asked and eyed the both of us.

We had no other choice than to just nod.

And so we did.

"Well, take a seat then. Stop wasting my time," He said, making Nayeon and I flustered as we quickly went to our seats.

Time passed by, and half of this day was obviously boring.

It mostly revolved around new topics, more homework, more exams.