Chapter 12: Bonding

Sana's POV

Sana's POV

The others entered the room.

"Hi guys," Kyungwan greeted as the others just waved back.

"So this is Celine, Dianne, and Sally," She introduced pointing at the three.

Ah, so Sally's the tall one.

"It's nice to meet you guys, though I already met Dianne. I'm Jisoo, these girls are Mira, Mona, and Sakura," She introduced us and they smiled at us.

"Ah, we meet again, Ms. Minatozaki," Celine said and waved her hand at me, I just waved back.

"Just Sakura, Celine," I said.

"Well, I can't get used to it, maybe I'll call you by your first name soon?" She said as I nodded.

"Where did the two of you meet? I thought you just came home from the city?" Kyungwan asked.

"We met at the freedom stage two weeks ago. She was with Dianne," She explained. Mira, Mona, Jisoo, and Nami's jaws dropped.

"What were you doing there?" Mira asked.

"And you didn't even tell us," Mona followed as I gulped.

"Father wants me to breath fresh air that day, Dianne was there so he asked her to accompany me," I explained.

It's like their investigating something again.

"Yeah right, she took you out after you literally slapped her," Jisoo teased. And now, Celine, Kyungwan, and Sally were shocked.

"Y-You what?" They asked in unison.

"It was obviously an accident you guys, she wasn't in the right mind that time," Dianne spoke.

It was a hard time explaining, thankfully, she helped me.

"So what are you two?" Mona asked as my eyes widened.

"The two of us are... Friends, now," She said as the others nodded.

Nami told them to have a seat on her bed while the others sat on the floor because of the lack of space.

When everyone got settled, Nami asked us, "What should we do?" 

"Anything you guys would want to do," Dianne answered.

We just decided to watch a movie, Nami got a VHS tape and placed it inside a VCR slot where the movie will be played on the small TV she has in her room.

The movie they watched was... drama? As I assume.

They were engulfed with the movie.

How do they understand these well? I mean, not to be mean but the video quality is kind of, you know?  Intriguing and so not pleasing to my eyes?