26°

°~ The Newspaper game ~°

After unpacking and making her tent look more comfortable and suitable for her taste, Hwang Chaerin got called by Sua.

Both classes were playing games and there wasn't any exceptions including her. Hwang Chaerin likes playing games, just during the previous year she got a little bit cold towards people.

Her eyes scanned through the crowd of students and she caught person she was searching for. She walks up to Lee Suho and smiles at him. He looks down at her and nods. She pouts at his coldness.

Everyone was chatting happily and were excited about the games. She looks around and her eyes stopped at the certain person. Han Seojun. His back were turned to her,luckily for her.

Suddenly some man in pink outfit walks out with huge smile. He had microphone in his hand and I suppose he was our mc for today.

"Do you know the newspaper game?" He asks enthusiastically. I looked at Suho who just shrugs. I turn back to the male in pink suit, as everyone cheers.

"Yes!"

"So basically you will split in the teams of four and find a way to stand on the paper. You can pair up with whoever you want. It can be a person who you like even." Mc says winking. Everyone looks around and Taehoon quickly acted, dragging Jukyung towards us. Sua's jealousy worked and she grabbed Taehoon's arm and pulled him towards Suho's group.

Out of the sudden Seojun grabs Jukyung's arm and drags her towards his group. I sigh as Suho grabs my hand and pulls me towards his group, kicking Sujin out in the same time.  She looks at me wide-eyed and I shrugged.

"Let's win this." Sua says enthusiastically. I nodded and looked up to Suho, who was glaring Seojun. I sigh once again and placed my feet on the paper. It was small for four people but that's the point of the game probably.

Everyone around us argued, even Sua and Taehoon creating funny mess. I just leaned on Suho's shoulder. After around five minutes, everyone except three teams was down. Sua cheers and I jumped along with her. There's nothing wrong to let my guard down a little, right?

"Let's give a round of applause to the three remaining teams!" Mc shouts and everyone cheers and claps. I looked at the other two remaining teams. As expected Seojun's team won and on my amusement Kim Chorong's.

"Now! Listen to me now, this is important! I will upgrade game a little. Fold the newspaper into one fourths of the current size. It's okay. Don't be scared." Mc announces and my eyes slightly widened, everyone complaining. If we fold it like that, then just two pair of feet can fit on that paper.

Out of the sudden, Seojun grabs Jukyung and pulls her into his embrace, raising her up in a bridal style. Everyone starts cheering. And I felt pang in my chest, looking away. Suho's eyes widened and he starts walking towards them, but Taehoon stops him, pulling him towards our group. I controlled my own feelings as everything in me was tearing apart.

Sua gets on Taehoon's back and I looked at Suho meeting his gaze and we both nod. He places arms around me and he raised me up in bridal style.

"That's what I'm talking about! I'm so impressed!" Mc shouts as everyone cheers. I felt gaze on me and I looked to see both Jukyung and Seojun looking at us. And both of them had similar expressions. Which made me confused. Are they sad that they didn't won right away?

"Am I heavy?" Question popped in my mind and I looked up at Suho. He looks down at me and slightly smiles.

"I feel like my arms are going to fall off." He teases. I pout, slightly punching his chest. He chuckles quietly.

"Jerk." I mumbled.

"Now let's count down." Mc says and as he counted Chorong's team fell down, leaving both of our teams as winners. Everyone laughs at them and Mc again upgraded a game a little. Now guys had to raise one foot.

"You can do this Suho!" I wink at him and he nods. But after a few seconds other team fell down on the ground. I jumped out of Suho's embrace and hugged him. Then Sua and Taehoon joined our hug and we all jumped smiling. Even Suho did smile a little.

Then I saw him looking somewhere else and I followed his gaze to Seojun and Jukyung. I scoff, looking away. And when I did, I saw Sujin looking at Suho, her eyes fixed on my best friend. I placed my hands in pockets of my coat and I walked towards her, bumping shoulders with her.

"Your eyes are going to pop out." I say smiling at her, sarcasm dripping out of my words. Her eyes widened at me and I just walked away. Kang Sujin, huh?

~

Finally it was time for dinner and on my luck we had meat. I hummed happily as Suho was making it for me. I looked at him as he did that professionally. Living alone has it's perks, huh?

Suddenly a plate of meat got in front of me. My eyes widened in surprise and moved to the person who was giving it to me. I looked up to see Han Seojun standing there. He glared Suho and then looked at me.

"Your welcome, Princess. I was worried that you will starve to the death because of Lee Suho's slow cooking." He says coldly and with that he sits for his table which was next to ours. I looked back at the plate and placed piece of meat in my mouth. Don't blame me. It's food that we are talking about here. Who is crazy enough to reject meat?

I hummed in happiness and nodded, because it was delicious. I look at Seojun, who looked at me, like he was waiting for my response. I nodded and placed thumbs up. His eyes slightly widened and he turns away.

But what surprised me was that his ears were red and he had small smile on his face.

Note: How did you like today's chapter? I hope that you like it and that you enjoyed in it! ❤️

I don't want to spoil now, but I'm just telling you that this story has a lot of surprises ready for you guys so stay tuned💕😉