[1]

"A-Mi-Ty! A-Mi-Ty!" A dog shouted, her tail wagging furiously.

"Luz calm down, you'll pressure her–" A turquoise haired pegasus muttered, placing her hand on the dogs shoulder.

"But Willow, she needs some form of encouragement! A-Mi-Ty! A-Mi-Ty!" She cheered.

"Luz– I enjoy your upbeat attitude– But please– Let me do my project–" The cat with horns at the side of her head blurted out, her ears falling back.

Luz, who we now know as the dog, pouted, crossing her arms and sitting back down. "Let me do my project." She mocked, her tail curling up by her side. "Be calm Luz."

"Ooh are we mocking Boscha?" A male asked, his black poofy hair being very eye catching. "Let me try let me try! Ahem. I'm a scorpion with wings that believes all idiots are idiots." He attempted in the highest pitched voice he could.

Luz snickered, her tail wagging swiftly. "I like grudgby but hate other sports. To hard!" She joined in.

"Agustus Porter don't you dare encourage this behavior." The pegasus hissed.

"It's making her and me feel better Willow! Let me do my job." He huffed, his tail swaying from side to side slowly. "LET'S GO COMMIT ARSON!"

Luz shot up, her tail wagging furiously: "LET'S GO DROP A BUCKET FULL OF ICE ON BOSCHA FIRST!"

Amity, the cat with horns, grabbed Luz by her collar, pulling her back down and in her chair. "I'm not allowing you guys to get suspended, I'm almost done!"

"B-But..A-Arson.." Luz mumbled, her ears drooping down.

"No! I'm not–"

"Amity.." Luz whimpered, giving her puppy eyes. "Paw-lease..?"

"Don't fall for it! Amity resist!" Willow, the pegasus, shouted.

"B-But..W-Willow she's– I– WILLOW YOU KNOW I LISTEN TO WITCH IN SCARLET–" Amity shouted, her tail shooting up, her fur going on end.

"RESIST! LUZ CUT THAT OUT!"

The dog whimpered, her ears falling back, her tail curling up by her side. "Amity..~ Arson~"

Agustus stood beside her, joining in by giving her dragon eyes. "Arson~"

"Agustus isn't sweetening the offer, no dragon's." Amity said flatly. "Luz you're not commiting arson!"

The dog let out another whimper, leaning in slightly. "Amity~~"

"No!"

"Arson~~"

"Luz–"

"Puh-lease?"

"O-Only dropping a bucket full of ice on Boscha! Nothing else! No arson!" Amity finalized.

"Eee! Thank you!" Luz exclaimed, quickly hugging her. "We'll be back later!~"

Luz left with Agustus quickly before Willow cut both idiots off, Amity on the other paw, was stunned. She began purring, her tail swaying from side to side slowly. "Willow–"

"No, not a peep. I have to go catch two morons before they kill Boscha." The pegasus muttered, running out of the room and going down the hall.

Amity dreamily sighed, falling back and on to the ground, her tail making a heart in the air, purring quite loudly.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"AGUSTUS CAST AN ILLUSION ALREADY–" Luz exclaimed, running down the hall, her dragon friend on her shoulders.

"I CAN'T I CAN'T– LEAVE US ALONE BOSCHA!!!" He cried out, trying to draw a circle in the air.

"YOU LITTLE TURDS DROPPED A BUCKET FULL OF ICE ON MY HEAD, THERE'S NO WAY I'LL LET YOU–"

The sound a shoe makes when it slides on the ground ensued, both idiots turning around. "Boscha." Willow hissed bitterly.

"Park."

"Touch them and I'll see to it you're executed."

Boscha felt her damp hair, taking back the spell circle she casted; "Oh? You'll execute me for wanting to get back at two idiots who technically assaulted me?" She questioned, her tail beside her.

"Sting me and I'll rip your tail off."

"Let me see if I understood that. If I sting you, you'll then preform an autotomy when I'm still not old enough for that kind of thing, therefore preforming illegal actions. So if sting you..I can get you executed."

"I can make it look like an accident."

"Then I'll happily back down on killing these two idiots– Have a nice day–" Boscha blurted out, backing up, poofing away.

Willow stayed silent, Agustus and Luz growing weary; "You should run–"

"I should run–"

The pegasus looked back at them, giving them a dead stare, Luz quickly booking it with Agustus still on her shoulders; "WE'RE GOING TO DIE YOUNG LUZ!"

"I HAVEN'T EVEN MET THE AUTHOR OF AZURA YET– SO LONG DREAMS!"

"GET BACK HERE I'M GOING TO RIP YOU TWO APART!!" Willow shouted after them, her footsteps nearing.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

                   To be continued;