[2]

Don't forget to vote, comment, or even follow! Also, sorry for the late upload.

The next morning, over with our duo of troublemakers, Luz and Gus, were doing something they weren't supposed to be doing. "Drop it drop it." Luz whispered.

Gus pressed the small button on his remote, a bucket of possibly slime falling on Boscha's head. "WHAT THE- PORTER. NOCEDA."

"Ehehehehe. Our plan is working." Luz giggled mischievously. "Next one next one."

Another bucket. Full of feathers. Hit Boscha square on her nose, the feathers being from Willow who lost some feathers every once in awhile for no reason. It doesn't hurt her, just annoys her since she constantly sheds her wings. "YEOWCH-" Boscha exclaimed, covering her nose.

The feathers got all over the spots of slime in Boscha's hair, tail, ears, and clothing. The idiots snickered, high fiving one another, then fist bumping, pulling back and making a small explosion. "Teamwork." They whispered in unison.

Boscha's hand engulfed in fire, her tail getting ready to sting. "Gus we're screwed-"

"You are. Good luck-" He mumbled, casting an Illusion.

He turned invisible, the dragon running off. Luz lightly hit her head against the door she was behind; "Crap."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Mind telling me.." Willow muttered. "What happend?"

Boscha glared at Luz, the mutt having some burn marks, a few scratches, but not bad, on her arms and clothing. "Ehm. Boscha did it-" Luz blurted out.

"WHAT!?"

"Luz, as much as I'd like to believe that, I know it's not true." Willow muttered, going towards the sink in the class.

Both girls came to the plant room to not get caught in class, this specific class currently having a free period. "If you want to get that slime out of your hair Boscha, I suggest you come over here."

The scorpion grumbled, glaring at Luz as she went over to Willow; "I. Will. Kill you."

Willow grabbed Boscha by her ear, the scorpion yelping, growling at the pegasus. "Sit." Willow stated, letting go of her ear, pointing to the chair.

Boscha snarled, sitting down, glaring at Willow. "Are you allergic to anything?"

"Why would I tell you?"

"Boscha."

"No. I'm not."

"Luz, go to your corner. This is going to take awhile."

The mutt pouted, crossing her arms, getting up from her chair, going over to the back corner, picking up the cone hat. She put it on her head, pulling the stool back a bit, sitting on it, crossing her legs, and staring at the wall. "Stupid bad dog hat.." Luz growled.

Boscha snorted; "Loser- OUCH- HEY-" She exclaimed. "WATCH IT."

"I'll rip your tail off if you don't cooperate. Sit still like a good scorpion or it's off with your stinger." Willow muttered, turning on the faucet.

"I'm not your pet. Can't tell me what to do." Boscha snarled, crossing her arms.

Willow grabbed her tail, Boscha falling off the chair, holding her tail close. "PAWS OFF-"

"Don't test me. Luz. Get the cinnamon. Now." Willow hissed.

"Wait what- Cinnamon- Tree-"

Luz shot up, the stool falling over, the mutt crawling towards the desks by the piranha plant. She pat it's head, opening the drawer, pulling out a stick of cinnamon, rushing back to Willow. She offered it to her, Luz's tail wagging furiously; "Am I a good dog?"

Willow pat her head, ruffling her hair; "Very good dog."

The pegasus casted a spell, small flame, lighting the bark on fire, waving it in front of Boscha. The scorpion covered her nose; "I'LL COOPERATE- GET IT AWAY-"

Willow lightly blew on the bark, the flame going out; "Great. Good scorpion."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"So this is Witch in Scarlet?" Luz asked, taking the earbud out.

"Yep." Willow nodded, putting the hair clip in Boscha's hair. "That's it, get outta here."

Luz hummed, looking over at Amity, the kitten trying to slip out of the ropes. "This is a great song! Dunno what 'I'm not talking 'bout wizards I'm talking 'bout witches' means."

Amity's ears fell back in relief, the kitten slamming her head down on the floor. Viney pulled a string on the rope, our kitten being released, Amity sitting up, taking the cloth out of her mouth. "THANK YOU TITAN-"

The non-oblivious witches laughed, Luz going over to her, offering Amity her scroll back; "Great song, are we still up for you know what later?"

Amity perked up, looking at her other school mates, shushing Luz; "I'll be a bit late, so go on without me-"

Luz nodded, her tail wagging swiftly; "Am I bringing snacks today?"

"You always bring snacks Luz." Amity giggled.

"You liked the treats too. There's new peanut butter filled ones! I haven't tried them yet because I wanted to share with you, I hope that's not weird or anything.."

Amity shook her head, her tail making a quick wave motion on the floor. "No no! It's nice that you care enough to wait for me! Don't pout!" Amity fumbled, patting Luz's head.

Viney looked over at the other witches, making a gag motion while pointing to the duo on the floor. Boscha nodded, wanting to sting them multiple times. "Y'know. It took me this entire school semester to figure out Amity's a raging homosexual." Boscha muttered.

"How long do you think it's going to take Luz?" Willow asked.

They both glanced at eachother, then back at the two gays. "Years." They muttered in unison, knowing Luz would be oblivious to Amity's feelings towards her.

To be continued.