[38]

Monday

Luz wasn't allowed to go to school alone..

She was put on a muzzle for a week, Eda has been questioned if she's been a bad guardian, and King was given a lollipop. Luz tugged at the leash, the guard pulling her back, "Quit it." He rose his claw. "Or else."

Luz lowered her head, walking forward. She turned the corner, perking up as Amity was walking down the hall with Boscha. "Amity!" Luz yipped, tail wagging.

She tugged at her leash, trying to run to her lovely girlfriend. "I said quit it you mutt!"

Luz stumbled back when the collar closed around her neck as it was pulled. Confused, Boscha and Amity walked much faster. Luz cowered, the guard shaking his head, "Play nice.."

"Luz!" Amity placed her paws on her shoulders. "You're wearing a muzzle- Pup, what happened?"

She glanced to the guard, shrinking under his glares, "I bit someone.." Luz mumbled. "I'm not allowed outside if I don't have a muzzle..And I have to be followed til the end of the week-"

Amity softened, wiping Luz's tears, "Amor..Tell me what happened.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

During Lunch was when Amity kind of, had her final straw..

Luz was allowed to have her muzzle removed so she could eat. First thing she did was lick Amity, greeting her girlfriend properly. "Sorry for taking so long Mi Amor.." Luz sighed, nuzzling her cheek, licking her stop.

Amity felt terrible when she noticed the print the muzzle left on Luz's fur. Muzzles are temporary solutions, only meant to be on for short amounts of time. But Luz was an active dog who loved to play fetch. She needed to be outside, and if she wasn't, she'd have a lot of unused energy and wouldn't be able to sleep.

The longer this muzzle was on, Luz's health would eventually start deteriorating. She picked out a meal, sitting with her group of friends, close to Amity. Luz took a bite, and her collar was tugged. She turned and growled, the guard grinning.

Luz flinched, "Wait I haven't finished eating-" Luz jumped back onto the table when he shook the muzzle. "Wait please- I need to eat- NO PLEASE-!"

The pup shook as she was muzzled, being tugged roughly by her leash, slipping and hitting her chin on the tiles. "I'm done." Boscha growled, getting up.

Gus narrowed his eyes as the stone behind him began to shift, Willow cracking her knuckles, Amity's claws sharpening. She stopped when Luz let out a sob, blood dripping out from the muzzle as a sharp edge hit her jaw, opening a wound.

Beasts looked over, canines especially, perking up. "You've been a bad dog Noceda.." The guard tugged, stepping back.

Luz balled up, trembling as her fur dampened with tears. Boscha jumped first, tackling the guard who grabbed her scruff and tossed her aside to a table. Stone was flung at him, Gus pouncing with a large brick, nearly smashing it against the guard's head.

He was kicked back, Willow slamming him down, smashing her skull against his. The guard faltered, growling and kicking her away. "GET HIM!" A kitsune hissed.

The guard paused, growls starting up from the animals in the cafeteria. Amity yowled, scratching at the guard as he stumbled about. A canine headbutt the guard's side, a kelpie getting behind him and kicking him back. Amity was grabbed by her horn and pulled off, back hitting the table. With every passing second, almost each beast in the room got a turn tormenting the guard who dared call Luz a bad dog.