[62]

Wednesday.

While the kids had school, Camilla decided to snag Eda for a bit and take her to the store. "You brought me here to pay for everything, didn't you?" Eda set the last item on the fluffy conveyor belt, moving the cart forward.

"Noo~" Camilla giggled. "Just a few things for dinner. Lilith is coming over again, and the kids want their favorite to be waiting."

Eda ruffled Camilla's fur, sighing, "You're so lucky you're cute Cam." Eda pinched the tip of her beak and lightly tugged.

From griffin to a type of avian, Eda's muzzle opened as she yawned. Camilla blinked, poking Eda's tooth before flinching when Eda snapped her muzzle shut. "Oh you--" Eda's yawn was cut short. "C'mere-!"

Camilla gasped as she was pulled over, laughing when Eda poked her sides while nuzzling her cheek. The hound at the register cleared her throat, "Your total is 22 gold snails."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz howled, tail wagging as Hooty opened. Vee pushed her head down, barking at the beast who stomped in, "Auntieeee!!" Vee squealed.

"H-Hello Kiddos-" Lilith smiled awkwardly. "I-I'm your aunt!"

"We know!" Luz barked. "Hi Auntie Lily!"

King jumped on Vee's head and into Lilith's arms, tail wagging, "Eeee!"

Luz and Vee looked to eachother, then to Lilith, jumping up and on top of her. "WOAH!" Lilith fell back.

The kids laughed, tails wagging almost in unison before they started aggressively (but softly) nuzzling Lilith. The griffin chirped, grinning as, finally and for once, she had a new group of people to love. "I love these kids!" Lilith exclaimed.

Her wings fanned out, wrapping around the kids as she jumped to her feet. Luz cooed, Vee and King in awe as they were easily picked up. Eda scoffed, "I could do that.."

King clambered up Lilith's shoulder, turning so he would be facing the same way as her. "O-Oh I-" Lilith hummed, looking over her shoulder. "Where did I put it-"

Vee peeked up at Lilith, tail wagging as she held up the tiny bag, "Hehehehe-"

"Oh you little- Pickpockter." Lilith set Vee and Luz down, taking the tiny bag.

She opened it, King sniffing it before shaking his head, wiping his nose, "King, we talked about that!" Luz picked him from Lilith's shoulder. "No sniffing things before I have sniffed em!"

"Was Luz trained for that too??" Vee looked back at Camilla.

She nodded, "Luz always went to training camps, one of which was to train her to be a sniffer dog."

"What, like sniffing alcohol and stuff?" Eda asked.

"Yep." Camilla popped the p. "Drugs, alcohol, vodka, beer..Gunpowder too. But her Papa and I trained Luz to find things she's marked before."

Luz barked, "Like Amity!" She yipped, tail wagging.

"Like Amity." Camilla smiled.

"Is it different for you?" Lilith stomped over, offering Eda some papers. "Marking I mean."

Camilla shrugged, "It's different for all of us. Dogs like myself and Luz mark things by lying on it long enough that our scent lingers. Birds sing to display something is theirs.."

"Do you want me to sing something for you?" Eda tilted her head.

"No I already marked you."

Lilith nodded slowly, "Can you cross-breed?"