[2 part 3]

Since I'm forced to tag along with Luz, I kinda wish I was tagging along with Boscha. She's currently playing a game called Grudgby, playing with a girl named Cat, who surprisingly is a cat! But I can't get in it to because I'm stuck with the mutt. Luz get out of the bush! "Ow ow! Pokey!"

Idiot. Right then, since I'm just a narrator, I can't do this anymore, so say hello to my other side. The one who just tells you the story.

Luz scrambled out of the bush, pulling a thorn out of her paw, letting out a whine. "Weird rich people..What is up with needing to have very dangerous pretty flowers outside the door!?"

She fumbled a bit, pressing the button on the gate. A dragon turned around the secret spot from the gate, letting out a small huff, a low growl escaping his throat. "Uh- Hi! Amity left her bag at the library, can you- Ehm- Return it to her..?" Luz blurted out, offering him the bag.

He took the bag, Luz giving him an uneasy smile. He must've spoken another language, having looked over at another dragon, their wings flapping as they spoke back and forth, glancing at Luz every once in awhile. When they stopped, one came up to the gate, roaring in Luz's face, getting gross saliva on her.

Luz let out a small whine, shaking her head, wiping her face. "That was unsettling."

He snorted, shaking his head slowly, offering the bag to her. "Take."

"Huh? Can't I just drop-off?" Luz babbled.

"Too lazy. Take." He repeated.

Luz took the bag, the gate opening, the dragons moving aside. "Second floor. Third door to your left. We inform twins."

The mutt nodded, going up the path, the gate creaking as it closed. She went up to the front door, knocking on it. She heard some arguing by the twins, Emira answering the door, her braid having been undone and her hair very poofy. "Hey cutie! Saw you like thirty (30) minutes ago- What are you doing here?"

*The twins fought over who would answer the door

"Ehm- I wanted to return Amity's bag, the guys-" Luz spoke, signaling to the dragons. "Wanted me to do it but I don't know why-"

"Oh. We can just take it- OW!"

Edric pulled her back by her ear, whispering to his twin, Emira ohing and awhing. "Oh no, it seems I have no cape-ability- To use my hands!" Emira said unconvincingly, letting her paws fall to her side.

"I also have no capability of using my hands- Guess you'll have to go up yourself Doggo." Edric shrugged.

"Uh. Okay- Thanks I guess!" Luz waved, heading upstairs.

She counted the doors, stopping at the third one, humming quietly, knocking on the wooden door. "Come in.."

Luz put her hand on the doorknob, turning it, carefully pushing the door open, peeking in. "Amity?"

Our kitten sat up, looking over at- "Luz! Hey!"

Can you guys stop? Like come on, I'm trying to write your stories here, shut up. As I was writing- Luz left the door open as she walked over to the kitten, offering the cute bag back. "You left this at the library. I wanted to drop it off but everyone's insisting I give it to you myself."

Amity took her bag back, putting it down by her desk; "Thanks, you could've just waited til tomorrow."

Luz shook her head; "Got a bit too eager to see you, I should get going-"

"Wait-" Amity fumbled, about to grab Luz's hand. "Can you- Uh- I mean- No nevermind-" She muttered, pulling her paw back.

"Something wrong?" Luz asked, taking Amity's hand. "Are you okay? Do you want me to go get you a water?"

"W-Wha- I- Haha- Ehm-"

"You're stuttering an awful lot, are you alright? Am I making you nervous? Should I go? I think I should go-"

"No! Please, stay!" Amity blurted out, pulling Luz's hand close the her chest.

No not weirdly, just another form of begging. Actually that makes it worse, ignore that. But please just continue reading- Now it was Luz's turn to stutter; "Y-You- Want me t-to stay?"

"I-I mean- We-Well yeah but yo-you don't have to- J-Just forget I said that- That was dumb-"

"No no it wasn't! Of course I'll stay! Just let me call my mentor so she knows I'll be home a little late okay?"

Amity summoned her scroll, offering it to Luz, the mutt thanking her profusely, leaving the room. Amity waited til the door closed, tugging at her horns; "Oh my Artimis I'm an idiotttt." Amity whined.

She burried her face in her paws, groaning in to them, fixing her posture when Luz came back in. "She doesn't mind, just hopes I don't come back with guards- What do you want to do, Amity?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

'I can't mess this up. I can't mess this up.' Luz thought, gently hitting the object with the mini hammer. "AH I MESSED UP-"

"It's okay Luz, I can handle another win."

The mutt whined quietly, hitting the ice cube, said ice cube falling through without the rest tumbling down with it. Luz sighed heavily in relief, the plastic ice cubes falling. "NoOo!"

"Yes! Victory!" Amity exclaimed, putting another line on her side.

One to seven. (1-7) And yes. Amity's in the lead. Luz won her only win, because while Amity was distracted, she hit the wrong ice cube and it slipped past, the rest tumbling with it. "There there Luz, it's okay. I'll win again next time."

The mutt whined, burrying her face in the carpet, Amity frowning slightly. She poked Luz's cheek, the mutt growling, letting out another whine. "Luz.."

"I wanna win.."

Amity nuzzled her cheek, the mutt leaning against her a bit, pushing herself up to do a semi plank. "Well you gotta earn the win don't you..?"

Luz nodded, her tail wagging slowly as she nuzzled Amity. "Soft.."

Our kitten purred, wishing her horns wouldn't ruin the moment. "Owie.."

But they did. Luz pulled back, small scratch, nothing bad. "Sorry.."

Luz shook her head, "It's okay. I'm going to beat you this match for sure though alright?"

"In your dreams. I will come out victorious!"

To be continued.