[57]

Friday

Vee and Luz bid Masha and Clara farewell before heading back to the Isles. There, Luz was greeted by her awesome girlfriend with treats. "Final countdowns!" Amity mewed, nuzzling Luz.

The pup drew back, snorting softly. She sniffed Amity out, the kitten freezing up, "Luz-" Amity began.

"You're cheating on me??"

"It was just a hug!" Amity turned.

Luz frowned, stepping back, "What did I just hear?" Eda grabbed Amity's scruff, picking her up.

"Amity cheated on me." Luz growled softly, crossing her arms

"Luz, it was a hug."

"That's how they all start out!"

Amity sighed, "Willow needed help with something in Plants and when we were finally done, we gave eachother a hug. I gave a--"

"Black hound a hug!" Luz barked. "A dog!"

"Yes, a hug." Amity nodded. "Just one, and Luz smells her on me."

"It's a her!?"

"Luz, it's just a girl."

"Yeah but I cant compete to other women!" Luz waved her paws. "We all know I'm not the most attractive mutt--"

Amity yowled softly, ears pinning back, "My girlfriend is the most stunning animal and if you dare--" Amity cowered. "I'm sorry Luz I don't mean to threaten you. But you can't call my girlfriend anything below beautiful. Cute and adorable are fine but stunning at best."

"But I thought we talked about this." Luz hummed. "You know how I get about smells.."

Amity nodded, "Sensitive snout."

"And I smell six different things. You, a black hound, grass, half a bowl of chorizo, Willow, and a brief smell of wood."

"I hit a tree on accident.." Amity mumbled, lowering her head.

Luz licked her stop, Amity being set down and hugging Luz. "I'm sorry Amor, I don't mean to be rude to you when I'm saying this.." Luz mumbled. "I'm only ever possessive of you. I don't like sharing you because you're my special person. I'm afraid I'm not for you.."

Amity purred, nuzzling Luz's chin, "You'll always be my number one, Luz. Never think otherwise, okay?"

The pup's tail lightly wagged, resting her head on top of Amity's, "I know I shouldn't, but I do..You are too hard not to fall for, and I know others have done the same.."

"Too bad! I'm your girlfriend. Neither of us share and it's totally okay." Amity groomed Luz's fur. "But I still want to be able to hug others."

Luz nodded, "That I don't mind, as long as you tell me when you come over okay? Foreign smells in my houses don't sit well with me.."

"True, you wouldn't stop sniffing the basement when Clara left." Vee walked over, box in hand. "Mama, where do I put the empty boxes?"

Amity's pupils dilated, the kitten mewing softly. "Oh, those go in Luz's room." Camilla pointed up. "Amity sits in them when Luz leaves for a bit."

"Wha-"

"Don't try denying it, there's a whole corkboard of pictures of you in my boxes." Luz picked her up, walking up the stairs.

Vee followed, King jumping off the couch and scrambling after. Luz lied Amity down on her bed, the kitten trying to sit up, "The boxes aren't ready, wait a bit okay?" Luz gently pushed Amity back down.