[27]

Tuesday.

"Flower~" Boscha whined, trying to lean in. "Just one?~ And a kiss!"

"N-No! Those hurt!" Willow snorted, kicking at the ground to back up. "Boscha-"

The Pegasus was pinned against the wall, hands being held by her head, "Just one? I won't give you anymore ever again."

Willow snorted, ears pinning back, "Don't."

Boscha pouted, before she nodded, "Okay. No bites." She let Willow go. "I asked for a pumpkin pie to be sent to our first class, should be here."

"I still want that kiss though..--" Willow frowned.

Boscha lifted Willow's chin, the two sharing a kiss before parting. "Are you still coming over today Willow?" Boscha asked.

"I am! Papa said I could stay the night if you're okay with it." The Pegasus said proudly.

Boscha hummed, tail wrapping around Willow's waist, "Of course I'm okay with it. You're always welcome Flower." Boscha lightly blew in her ear.

Willow giggled, "Dad will call later then. He's going to test you to make sure you're not in the same room as me. Once the call is over we can cuddle okay?"

Boscha purred, "Sounds gre-"

'BARK!' Willow and Boscha looked around, canines of the school looking the same direction, ears perked. The squeak of a toy followed, belongings dropping from the canines. Luz ran down the hall, scrambling back to wave at Willow and Boscha before she bit her toy again and ran.

Silence, then a yip. "TOY!"

Boscha pushed Willow to the wall, covering her as a hoard of canines pushed through the halls. The toy continued to squeak, its cries fading as Luz rushed outside. Boscha scoffed, glaring in the direction of the dogs before looking to Willow.

Fur and feathers fluffed, the Pegasus was flustered as her snout was..Not in the best place. Boscha stepped back, Willow quickly adjusting her glasses, combing her fur back. "Boscha-"

"You're a pervert I know." The manticore licked her fur. "But it is only natural. You should've seen Amity when Luz got her fur cut. Ms.Clawthorne sent me pictures."

As if summoned, Amity stumbled over, panting heavily. "D..Did- Huff- L-Luz pass b...?" She heaved.

"Yes she ran off with the canines. Why?" Boscha kept Willow close as she turned to face the kitten.

Amity sighed, "She stole that toy from a..Huff..Gwyllgi.."

The two beasts' hearts dropped. "We have them here-?" Boscha let go of Willow.

"Why- Why would Luz steal it from one of them--?"

"I..I don't know..But he's trying to look for her and.." Amity took in a breath. "I need to find her--"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz growled, stepping back slightly, whimpering as she was pulled forward. The Cù Sith snarled, turning his head quickly, yet Luz held on. She planted her feet to the ground before spinning, the Cù Sith letting out a short-lived howl before landing in the dirt. Luz sat, wiping off the toy, ears perking up.

The dog grinned, "Amity!" She held on to the toy as she stood, hugging her girlfriend. "Amity~"

"Luz you need to give that toy back--" Amity reached for it.

Luz stepped back, growling softly, "It's not your toy either--"

"Luz please- Gwyllgis are one of the most dangerous canines--" Amity swiped. "You need go give it back and apologize-!"