[9]

At school, when Luz got there, Amity was eager to see her. "Morning Cariño, what'd you bring?" Luz asked.

The kitten pulled out a stick whistle, pressing the side up against her mouth before she waved it in front of Luz. "~"

"What is it?"

Amity pressed her lips against the tip, and lightly blew. Luz's ears shot right up, the mutt beginning to growl softly. Then she got down, crawling back, and barking at Amity. The kitten ceased her playing, Luz snarling before she tensed.

The pup scratched her ears, sitting down, "Nauseating.."

Amity looked down at the whistle, and snapped it, throwing it behind herself. She knelt down in front of Luz, patting her head. "Good doggy."

The pup's tail wagged, Amity licking her cheek, "Eda let me go through the pile yesterday, and I saw something new from my homes news." Luz barked.

"What'd you see Luz?" Amity asked, moving the pup's fur back.

"Apparently apes and monkeys kiss." Luz huffed, lifting her head up as Amity scratched her neck.

"What's a kiss?"

"No idea..It looks like they're arguing though.."

"Huh?"

Luz pressed up against Amity, the kitten pulling back, "Are you mad at me--?" Amity breathed out.

"No no," Luz caressed Amity's cheek. "I'm not, it's a kiss. See? I told you it looks like they're arguing!"

Amity hugged Luz, hiding her face in the pup's chest, "Don't do that.."

"I won't." Luz licked Amity's forehead, moving her fur back. "I promise."

Amity purred, nuzzling Luz's chin, mewing quietly. "Are we going to class now..?"

Luz nodded, "Mhm, I'll see you after classes okay?"

"Mm..Okay.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Boscha, what on the isles is that?" Skara muttered.

"This is my child, his name is Bud." Boscha said, gently spritzing the plant with water. "He's a week old."

Willow walked over, putting a pick in the dirt, pulling it out, "Doing well Boscha," Willow pat her head. "Keep it up."

"Ap-Ap-Ap." Boscha placed her pot down, taking Willow's hand. "You know I love praise."

The pegasus sighed, patting Boscha's head, "How much praise do you expect?" Willow asked.

"As much as you give to your plants daily."

Willow paused, "You little–"

"Curse me out when you've finished." Boscha pat the free spot by her. "Sit sit, you'll be here awhile."

Willow sat, scratching behind Boscha's ear, the Manticore laying her head on her arms. Willow poked her cheek, grabbing the spray bottle and spritzing Boscha. "Wha– Flower what the h–"

"Good plant." Willow teased. "You're doing so well." She licked Boscha's forehead, nuzzling her. "Such a good plant."

Skara covered her eyes, wanting to keep her innocent mind. Boscha sat up, grabbed Willow's chin, and fell to the ground with her, Skara trying to akwardly leave as she heard muffled movements. When she heard Willow giggle and say Boscha's name, Skara freaked out and rushed out of the cafeteria screaming.

*Since pegasi are technically horses, they do actually kiss

Luz watched as she left, hesitantly entering the cafeteria, "What was that?" Luz asked her awesome gf.

"I'm not sure." Amity mumbled.

Luz squeezed Amity's paw, gently nudging her, "Come on, want to grab some lunch?"

"Sure, I could eat!"

Luz hummed proudly, walking to form in the line with Amity, both grabbing a tray. Willow walked over, sighing sharply, patting herself down. "Loving the new style Amity." Willow greeted, glancing down at their paws. "No way–"

"Yes way." Luz nodded, nuzzling Amity's cheek. "She's my awesome girlfriend now~"

Amity purred, the tip of her tail wagging swiftly, "Getting lunch?" Amity asked Willow, pulling Luz forward as they were next in line.

"Nope, after lunch it's my free period. I'll be going home to get lunch with my fathers." Willow shook her head.

The enfield lunch lady greeted the two, noticing their paws. "What would you ladies like?" She asked.

"Aralez special, please." Luz spoke first. "Amity, what would you like?"

"Zheng."

The enfield shuffled about, placing completely different meals on each of their plates. "There ya go."

They thanked her, Willow guiding them to the table they were seated at. Boscha tied a bow around her pot, examining it to make sure the bow was straight and absolutely perfect. "I think we scared Skara off." Boscha blurted out.

"Think we went too far?" Willow asked, sitting by her.

Boscha nodded, "Can't believe you actually licked me."

"She bought it though."

Boscha rested her head on her palms, looking up at Willow, "Care to give me a re–"

"I do care, and I don't want to." Willow cut in. "You need to apologize to everyone first."

"Luz, Amity, sorry. How about now?"

Willow took one of Amity's grapes, offering it to Boscha, the Manticore taking the grape. She licked Willow's finger, the pegasus pushing her off the bench. "PERVERT–"

Boscha snickered, "Willow~"

"I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR TAIL!!"

Boscha got up, rushing out of the cafeteria, Willow jumping over the table and running after her. "GET BACK HERE YOU PERVERT!!"

                 To be continued.