[12 part 2]

Amity went home, with Luz. "Are you going to make one of your foods from home?"

Luz nodded, opening the front door as Hooty was asleep. "I'll let you help."

Amity's tail made a quick flick motion, the kitten squeezing Luz's hand. "And taste test?-"

"Of course." Luz closed the door after Amity entered. "Let me just ask Eda and King if they want it mild."

Amity nodded, hesitantly letting Luz's hand go, the pup going upstairs. The kitten glanced around, "..She never said to not make myself at home.." Amity walked towards the kitchen, hopping up on the bar stool.

She swung her feet back and forth, gazing at the room. "It's nice here.."

A door upstairs opened, then closed after a few seconds, Luz quickly coming back down. "Alright she wants it fire-y. Do you want it spicy?" Luz barked, opening the fridge. "Also, do you want something to drink? A snack?"

Amity shook her head, "Water is fine."

"Oh!" Luz snapped. "That reminds me, I got Owlbert to head to this Mexican market for me.." Luz crouched down, picking up a pitcher and placing it on the counter, closing the fridge. "And he brought me this. It's called Horchata. Would you like to try?"

Amity paused, "Is it..Good?"

Luz nodded, "I had this alot growing up, it's the one thing I never got tired of having."

Amity watched as Luz got a cup, pouring the whitish tan drink in it. She was memorized. "If you don't like it I can drink it. You can say you don't like it, I won't be offended."

"..." Amity hesitantly took the cup, drinking the horchata. "Mm-"

Her tail shot up, the kitten chugging the entire drink. She held the cup out to Luz, her tail wagging swiftly. Luz giggled, pouring some more horchata for Amity. The kitten switched with Luz, taking the pitcher, drinking from it. "Ah-Ah-Ah!" Luz took the pitcher, lifting up Amity's chin, pushing her back gently. "Sharing, Amity."

The kitten whined, trying to reach for the pitcher, "Luz!! Hand it over!!"

"You've had enough! I won't have money to get you more horchata!"

Amity reached in to her pockets, slamming snails on the counter, reaching for her pitcher. "Luz please- Hand it over--"

"You'll get a tummy ache!" Luz stepped back, holding it higher.

"Luz you're being a bad girlfriend!" Amity hissed.

Luz paused, hesitantly lowering the pitcher, "Bad..?"

Amity jerked back, "Ah- Luz-"

The pup placed the pitcher on the counter, stepping back, "I..I'll be right back..I forgot to bring the recipe..--" Luz rushed back upstairs.

Amity's tail drooped down, her ears falling back, "Muh-- I..I-I-" Amity hummed nervously, tugging at her fur. "I'm the bad girlfriend--"

A door slammed upstairs, Amity slumping, falling to the floor. "Time-- I-I'll give her time-- Then I'll go back up, apologize--" The kitten nodded to herself. "Hm- M-Mhm-- Just..Just let time run its course..--"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity went up after ten, maybe fifteen minutes, quietly entering Luz's room. The pup was curled up facing the corner, her tail tucked in between her legs. Amity carefully closed the door, going over to the mutt. "Luz.."

"..."

"I didn't mean it.." Amity knelt down in front of her, placing her hand on Luz's shoulder. "Luz.."

The pup shook Amity's hand off, curling up further, "..."

Amity lied down, putting her arm over Luz's waist, "I'm sorry.."

Hicc.

Amity gave Luz a gentle squeeze, nuzzling in to her back, "You're the best girlfriend anyone can ask for Luz, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.. Especially me.."

The pup took Amity's hand, gently squeezing it. "Over horchata.."

"It's your fault you dogs make such amazing stuff.." Amity pushed herself up a bit, licking Luz's cheek. "I've never had a girlfriend, Luz..I don't know how to act, I don't know what to do..So I need you, my awesome girlfriend, to help me learn..Can you do that with me?"

Luz turned, hugging Amity, her tail lightly brushing along the wood floors. "Mhm--"

"I love you Luz, but can we make lunch now? You were right about me possibly getting a stomach ache. I'm hungry."

Luz nodded, "Just don't be mean..I don't like meanies.."

Amity awed breathlessly, giving Luz a tighter hug, "PleaseBeMineForever--" Amity licked her head. "ForeverEver-"

Luz's tail thumped on the floor, the pup humming quietly, "If we meet in the middle to keep the relationship going, I will be." Luz nuzzled her chin. "For now, can we set boundaries?"

Amity nodded, "Anything to keep you as mine Luz.."

To be continued.