[32]

Tuesday.

Luz left early. Early in the morning as she could. She loves Amity, she truly does, but never in her life would she spend another day at her home. Odalia had asked the pup to show off what dogs could do in the normal world, nearly choked her when adjusting her collar-

The list goes on. Luz has left at around 5 in the morning, scaring Amity who could see Luz's tired face. She tried, begged Luz to go back to bed, but the pup wouldn't. She licked Amity goodbye, gathered her things, and left. She walked back to The Owl House, shivering.

"Luz!"

"M-Morning Hooty--" Luz sniffled, shuffling in. "H-How a-are- ATCHOO!"

Hooty fluffed up, suprised. "You're sick!"

"It's f-fine!" Luz shook her head. "I'm going to start on a broth..Then..T-Then I'll- Ah-" Luz sniffled, passing the sneeze. "ATCHOO!"

Hooty lengthened, going upstairs, Eda rushing down. "Are you sick?-"

"I'm f-fine!" Luz waved her paw. "Just a little cold.."

Edalyn stomped over, picking Luz up, the pup's fur slightly damp. She shivered, curling up in Eda's arms, nuzzling in to her fuzzy shoulder. "You need to shower, then I'll start on your breakfast okay?"

Luz shook her head, "Gotta..Get ready fo..r..School! School.."

Eda went upstairs, Hooty looking over the ingredient list for Luz's meals. "What are you making!?" Hooty screeched.

"Caldo!!"

Hooty cooed, flipping the page, poking one with his beak. "Here we go! Alright--"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Have you guys seen Luz?" Amity set her tray down, taking the seat by Willow. "I've been looking for her but I haven't seen her.."

Willow shook her head, "We..Haven't seen her since yesterday.."

"I saw her this morning." Boscha uttered, biting into her raw cockatrice. "She was all wet, I think she was crying..I tried to go after her, but she disappeared, and I was already late."

"What-" Amity got up. "You- Y-You didn't do anything?-"

Boscha paused, "I just told you..I tried to go after her-"

"You didn't try enough!!" Amity yowled, slamming her paw down.

Boscha shot up, growling, "Well sor-ry! She's not my girlfriend to care for! Wasn't she with you?? You should've taken care of her better!"

"I-I couldn't-"

"Couldn't what? Control the mutt? Amity! Luz is a bloody DOG!"

Silence. "Boscha, that was rude-"

Amity yowled, pouncing on Boscha, flexing her paws. "KEEP MY GIRLFRIEND'S NAME OUT OF YOUR FILTHY MOUTH!!"

Willow grabbed Amity, pulling her back and dropping her to the ground. "Keep your paws off my girlfriend.."

Amity growled, "She started it.."

Willow lifted up her glasses, rubbing her eyes, "Amity. We get it, you're worried about Luz. But you can't treat us like that. We aren't here to fight, we're here to reconcile. To be friends again. Apologize, sit back down, and we can talk about this later when the foul blood moved on."

Amity hissed softly, looking away, "Sorry.."

Boscha snorted, shaking her head, turning away. "Give me an hour and I'll think about it."