[1 part 2]

"Quit squirming, I'm almost done." A pretty jackalope said, wrapping Luz's arm in gauze.

The mutt yelped, pulling her arm back, the door being forcefully pushed open, our kitten panting heavily; "WHERE IS SHE?!"

The jackalope pointed right beside herself, Luz waving nervously, Amity heading to her, examining the dog; "I can not believe you went through with it! You know how she is!"

"It wasn't Boscha.." Luz said quietly.

"Wha– Then who..?"

She looked back at Willow, the pegasus looking at her nails, glancing at the cat. "They deserved it in my opinion."

"YOU HURT– I'M GOING TO–"

"Empty threats." Willow interrupted, getting up from her seat. "Besides, she was being a bad dog."

Luz gasped, her ears perking up; "I am no bad dog! That is offensive!" Luz barked.

"Bad dogs show fangs. You're a very bad boy Luz." Willow muttered, glaring at her.

She pouted, her tail curling up by her side, her ears falling back. "No Luz, you're a very good dog–" Amity blurted out, patting her head.

"I'm a bad one." The mutt mumbled, crossing her arms, lowering her head.

Amity looked back at Willow, narrowing her eyes at the pegasus. "I know you're a good doggy Luz, if you say you're not then you're not, but to me you're the best dog." Amity assured, hugging the mutt.

Luz wrapped her arms around Amity, squeezing her tightly, her tail wagging swiftly. The cat let out purrs, nuzzling the side of Luz's head, her purrs growing. "Okay okay, you're gay we get it, can I finish helping Luz or not?"

"I'M NOT GAY!" Amity hissed, her tail shooting up, her fur standing on end.

"No straight witch listens to Witch in Scarlet Amity." Willow joined.

"Ooh Witch in Scarlet? What's that?" Luz asked, her tail wagging swiftly.

"Nothing! Nothing nothing! It's nothing!" Amity exclaimed, waving her hands in the air.

"Viney what's Witch in Scarlet?" Luz asked, looking over at the jackalope.

Her ears perked up, her right ear, Luz's left, falling forward slightly. "I listen to it, it means–"

Amity covered her mouth; "Nothing it means nothing!"

Viney, the jackalope, bit her hand, the cat yowling, jumping back "IT MEANS SHE LIKES–"

Amity drew a circle in the air, Viney not being able to speak no matter how hard she tried. "We should get to class! Come on let's get going!" The cat smiled, taking Luz's paw.

She pulled the mutt up, quickly leaving the room with her. "She'll find out eventually Viney, I will make sure of it." Willow snarled.

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

During class, all Amity could do was gaze at Luz, and purr while her tail made a heart in the air. Luz's right ear perked up, the mutt looking to her right at Amity, the kitten quickly looking away. Luz shrugged it off, looking back down at her notes.

Amity went back to gazing at Luz, her purrs growing. "Ms.Blight?"

Our kitten snapped out of her own mind, looking up at the teacher, her ears perking up. "Y-Yes sir?"

"Are you listening?"

"She sure is! We were just talking about how abominations can be morphed in to anything else!" Luz smiled.

The teacher hummed, his right (→) ear, the students left (←) twitching. He turned around, continuing to talk about how abominations have no limits to what they can look like. "You okay Amity?" Luz whispered to her.

"Mhm–"

"You don't look so well, are you sure?"

"Yep–"

"Okay..Well pay attention then alright? I don't want you to fail this class.." Luz mumbled, her ears falling back.

Amity smacked some sense into herself, needing to pay attention and stop gazing at Luz. 'Focusss.'

If only she could trust herself to actually do so.

                    To be continued.