[60]

Monday.

Luz yawned as she rose her head, slumping when the sun beamed down at her. "Mmmoorrrnningggg.." Luz lowered her head, gently nudging her girlfriend.

Amity groaned softly, smacking her lips as she lifted her head, "Hmm..?"

"Good morning Gorgeous," Luz groomed her fur. "Sleeping in today or are we going out to have a date?"

Amity's ears perked at the word, but her body remained relaxed, "Date..?"

"Yes. I'm spoiling you today if you'll allow me to." Luz gently scratched her back. "And you can pick where we go first on our date."

Amity hummed longingly, pushing herself up slightly so Luz could scratch a little harder, "Maybe sleep in a little longer..?"

"Of course Mi Amor." Luz smiled, lying back down. "Anything for you."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

For breakfast, Camilla had made pancakes and offered the remaining slices of cake. "They'll go bad soon, so happy birthday again." Camilla put a candle on top.

Eda lit it up, cheering softly. Luz's tail wagged, the pup blowing out the candle. "Yay!" Luz yipped. "Thank you!"

Amity sighed, leaning against Luz, "Need more sleep.."

"I understand, you can go back to bed Amor."

Amity whined, "Noooo~ I want my girlfriend with me~~"

"She's going to work later today~ She can't be sleepy before then~" Luz nuzzled her cheek. "We can go on a date still! Or maybe just cuddle?"

Amity hummed longingly, "If I can't sleep, I'll enjoy cuddles.." She smiled tiredly. "Yes pleaseeee~"

. . .

"No, Luz won't be coming in today." Eda stepped back, quietly closing the door. "Something came up, she's sorry it was on short notice but it's very important."

"Augh..Okay, that's alright..Breeding season anyways, not many fish would've come out.." Luz's boss uttered. "Hope she gets what she needs to resolved, need her to help get the eggs out, need em to hatch without predators. Take care now."

"You too, bye." Eda hung up, letting the crow go. "No snitching, you hear?"

It squawked, bowing its head and flying off. Camilla came upstairs, her right (→) Eda's left (←) ear flopped forward. "You know she won't learn if you keep babying her." Camilla spoke up.

"I know, but she's just a kid. Why worry so soon about work? Besides, she's got a girlfriend to take care of," Eda neared, wrapping her arms around Camilla's waist. "Like I do."

The dog snorted, shaking her head lightly, "And I've got kids to make lunch for, we'll cuddle soon I promise." Camilla nuzzled her cheek. "Check up on Vee, yeah? Clara and Masha are bound to have driven her crazy."

Sighing, Eda briefly preened Camilla's fur and nodded, releasing her and stomping over to Vee's room. Camilla walked back downstairs, Eda knocking on Vee's door before opening it. She peeked in, "Hey Kid, doing al-"

"Ms.Clawthorne!" Clara exclaimed, holding Vee tightly. "Masha won't leave Vee alone!"

"Not true!" Masha yowled, holding the pup's ankles.