[61]

Tuesday.

Luz awoke, to her girlfriend gazing down at her. "Mmor..?"

Amity purred, blinking and lowering her head before drawing back. "Mrrr.."

Luz rose her paw, brushing back Amity's fur, "What's up Cariño?" The pup paused, rubbing her eyes. "Why are you brown.."

"The dye wore off. My original fur color is back. Do you like it?" Amity mewed.

Luz pulled Amity's head down, licking her stop, "I love it. You're still super gorgeous, so I'm very happy." Luz whispered. "Are you going to dye it again?"

"Soon, the appointment isn't until tomorrow. So you're stuck with us matching!"

Luz tiredly smiled, "A hidden blessing."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

When Luz fully awoke, she appreciated her girlfriend even more, and the Titan. "So, what is she doing?" Camilla asked softly.

"Thanking our Titan." Eda answered. "The island we're on is the fallen Titan, who has brought magic to us and all life as we know it."

Luz bowed down in front of the statue of a skull on a small island, thanking it. "Thank you for making my gorgeous girlfriend I promise I will appreciate her every second I can thank you thank you thank you!"

"Ms.Noceda?" Clara stepped forward. "I don't mean to bother you, but it's about time Masha and I get home.."

"Yeah, this place is nice and all, but Clara's mom made food." Masha walked forward.

"You can go, if you leave my daughter here." Camilla pointed.

Masha held Vee tightly, turning her away, "But she let me!"

Vee kept her paws over her eyes, ears drooped as her tail lightly wagged, "I said you could carry me for a second! P-Put me down!"

'THUD' The group looked around, Amity shaking her head as she stepped away from the wall. She snorted, ramming into it, the house shaking. "..I want to butt heads." Masha set Vee down, lowering herself to all fours. "Come at me!"

Amity turned, yowling softly and charging towards Masha. The kitten lowered her head as the Horned cat came forward, but was never hit. Amity bumped heads with Luz, the pup keeping still as Amity tried pushing her back. "Amor! No headbutting!" Luz barked.

"She asked for it!" Amity jumped back, lowering her head and snorting. "Pprrfff!"

"Boots."

Amity flinched, looking to Edalyn, the griffin shaking her head lightly, "Sorry Ms.Clawthorne.."

"It's alright, but find out who you're headbutting before you do it."

Amity looked to Masha, ears twitching, "She would die."

"Good girl." Eda pat her head. "So don't kill her."

"Yes Ms.Clawthorne."

"Sister!" King called out from his room. "Sister!!"

Luz and Vee perked, looking to eachother before scrambling upstairs. "Grab Luz!" Vee exclaimed.

Masha jumped forward, holding onto Luz, the pup pushing on. She nearly hit her side when Vee tried tripping her, the basilisk stumbling. "Sister!" King exclaimed.