[13]

"So then I say to her-" Skara cleared her throat. "N- Oh hey didn't you guys become official with your own partners?"

Willow and Luz looked at eachother then to Skara, "We want to know what happened to--"

"Answer my question please." Skara cut in.

Luz swallowed, "Yes..We did.."

Willow facepalmed, "Skara, continue your story."

The beast shook her head, "How's the relationship going?"

"Mine is amazing. Amity and I talked about boundaries the other day, we've still got some things to work out but other than that, we're doing well." Luz drank her juice, looking to Willow.

The Pegasus hummed, resting her elbows on the table, "Boscha and I are doing..Fairly well to be honest-" She lightly shrugged. "She's changed alot, for the better. I'm proud of her, and I love that she's doing what she can to make it up to me and my dads.."

She raised her arms, a pair being wrapped around her waist, "Ima cry-" Boscha sniffled.

"Hey Boscha." Willow cupped her cheek. "I love you."

Boscha gave Willow a squeeze, nuzzling her, "Love you too Flower.."

"Wait if saying super nice stuff about your partner calls them--" Luz gasped quietly. "Amity's super soft-"

Silence. Luz pouted, her ears falling back. Arms quickly wrapped around her waist, the pup yelping, her cry echoing in the cafeteria. "Hi-" Amity blurted out, rubbing her ear. "You called?-"

Luz trembled, panting quietly, "Ay me sustastes--"

"Sorry-" Amity licked Luz's cheek. "Did you call?"

"Mhm--"

"What do you need Pup?"

"Just wanted to see you.." Luz sighed quietly. "Little kitty.."

Amity gave Luz a tight squeeze, licking her cheek before pulling back, "I have to go, I need to study for a test in my other classes."

Luz nodded, waving at Amity as she walked off. "..Oh my gosh my poor heart--" Luz gripped her shirt. "Ooh geez--"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Boscha~" Willow hummed, sighing contentedly, giving the manticore  a tight hug. "I loooooove you~"

"Is that so?" Boscha raised the plate of pumpkin pie. "You're not just saying that to get my plate?"

"What?" Willow stood on her tippy hooves, reaching for the plate. "What makes you think that--?"

Boscha pressed herself against Willow, making the Pegasus flinch, hesitantly relaxing and wrapping her arms around Boscha's neck. The manticore pulled back, the Pegasus covering her face, "Well. I guess you're not entirely after my pie." Boscha wrapped one arm around Willow's waist. "Are you?"

The Pegasus glanced away, "..Just a piece..? You know I love pumpkin.."

Boscha licked her forehead, lowering the plate, "Have it all Flower, come over later. My parents are out, my butlers don't care who I bring, and I can ask my chef to make you desert."

Willow licked her cheek, "That's sweet of you BoBo, but you don't have to do that for me." Willow caressed her cheek. "I would love just to hang out at the park with you, if you're free?"

Boscha relaxed, "For you Willow, I'll cancel everything to make you happy."

The Pegasus cooed, placing the pie down, hugging the manticore tightly, "Then I'll guess I'll keep that promise too Boscha."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Amity~" Luz leaned against the kitten. "Amor~"

"Luz I'm working. Just one second okay?" Amity pushed Luz back gently.

The pup frowned, sitting on the spinny stool, "Okay.."

Luz watched Amity sort books in the aisle, this one having been the last as she completed the others before Luz arrived. "Okay, come here Luz." Amity held her arms out.

The pup scrambled up, rushing over to Amity, jumping in to her grasp. Amity spun her around, licking Luz's cheek. "Hola querida~" Amity hummed. "I love you so much~"

Luz barked, hugging Amity tightly, nuzzling her cheek, "Mi gatita~" Luz hummed, her tail wagging furiously.

Amity rubbed Luz's back, walking towards the stool, sitting Luz on it, licking her pup. "Sorry I left you earlier, I was studying and--"

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, if there's anything that would harm our relationship, please tell me." Luz cupped Amity's cheeks. "Okay?"

Amity nodded, licking Luz's nose, the puppy giggling, pulling back and wiping her sniffer. "Silly goose." Luz hummed, her tail wagging furiously.

"I'm a type of cat."

"It's a phrase Cariño." Luz caressed her cheek. "Just means you're being silly."

Amity purred, her tail swaying from side to side slowly. "Can we make lunch together again?"

"I wish we could Amity..But I don't have any of my currency anymore, and stealing is wrong.."

Amity softened, "Did I make you order too much.."

"It wasn't you Amor." Luz licked her forehead.  "I bought the Azura book and that took a toll on my savings. Don't worry Amity, you're not to blame."

The kitten sighed quietly, purring as Luz groomed her fur. Then she paused, pulling back, "You can't..Have any of our food, can you..?"

Luz cupped Amity's cheek, "Not alot, no.." Luz mumbled. "I probably won't be getting the nutrients I need, but I'll be able to live here and survive."

Amity removed Luz's paws from her cheeks, "Let's go to your realm."

                 To be continued.