[47]

Wednesday.

Luz came to, on her bunk bed, Amity purring softly above her. Wincing, the pup let out a soft cry. Amity jolted, rubbing her eyes quickly and sitting up, "Wuz?"

The pup felt her cheek, stirring before lying her head back down. Amity leaned down, carefully grooming her fur, "My head hurts.." Luz whispered.

"That's okay. Do you want a potion?" Amity gently scratched Luz's neck.

The room door opened, Eda stepping in, "Boots, breakfast is- Kid!"

"Morning Eda.." Luz yawned, lightly nuzzling Amity's cheek. "I thought I died when I woke up, cause I saw an angel."

Amity fluffed up, tail thumping on the bed, "LuuUuUz~"

"Mi Amor es tan guapa que pense que ella fue un angel." Luz held her tightly. "I loOoovee you~"

Eda stomped over, brushing Luz's fur back, "You look okay..How are you feeling?"

"Amazing, I love being with my awesome goddess. I mean girlfriend. Well, she's both, so amazing goddess girlfriend." Luz licked Amity's cheek, tail wagging swiftly.

"Health wise, idiot." Eda sighed. "In pain?"

"In love." Luz hummed happily. "Also my cheek hurts."

Amity yawned, Luz drawing back and yawning as well. Eda followed, shaking her head, feathers fluffing up. "I hate that that happens." She uttered.

Luz pushed herself up slightly, whimpering and lying back down. "Headache.."

Amity gently brushed back her fur, purring, "Go back to sleep, Luz..I'll wake you up for breakfast soon."

The pup sighed, nuzzling into Amity's fur, "Si Amor.."

"Can breakfast wait a little longer?" Amity looked to Eda. "In the bag I brought, there's a paper on what Luz needs to eat.."

Eda perked, "I forgot about that..Yeah, Luz can't have what Cam made." Eda hummed. "I'll have to go out and buy some stuff for Luz, where's that paper?"

"Bag, first zipper, it's purple." Amity licked Luz's forehead, purring. "Close your eyes, Luz."

"I can't stop looking at my beautiful girlfriend! So pretty. SoOoo pREttYy!"

Amity rubbed Luz's back, shaking her head, "I'll be back." Eda pat Amity's head, stomping off.

Luz nudged Amity, forcing the kitten to lie on her back, carefully moving to lie on top of her. The pup grinned, tail wagging furiously, "Mrrr- Bark!" Luz yipped, nuzzling into the crook of Amity's neck.

"MmRrRrr~" Amity squeezed the pup, tail tapping the bed. "Go to sleep already you doof!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Luz woke up an hour later, basking in a sunbeam on the floor with a blanket and pillow under her. Amity was asleep, purring at the warmth of the beam, shuffling slightly. She moved her paw down, pulling the blanket over Luz, nuzzling into her fur. "Awh-"

Amity jolted up, "L-Luz!"

"Even when I'm asleep you still care for me so well-" Luz's tail wagged, the pup carefully sitting up and licking the kitten's cheek. "I looovee youuu~"

The door opened, Amity tightening her hold on Luz, pulling her a bit closer. The pup snuggled into her fur, tail wagging, "Hello Ms.Noceda.."

"Uh..Hi.." Camilla smiled nervously. "Luz's breakfast..Is ready.."