[41]

Thursday.

Amity had breakfast, got a short nap in, and went to go make a meal for Luz. "But why." Emira huffed.

"Cause that's what awesome girlfriends do!" Amity smiled, swiping the parsley into the pot. "You should make Viney something."

Emira hummed, tapping her chin, "I.. Suppose, I'll join you..Is this vegetarian?"

Amity hummed, "There's no meat. There is eggs since it's a pasta, and almond milk since Luz is lactose intolerant." Amity tapped her chin, tail swaying from side to side slowly. "Yes, it is vegetarian. For now, cause Luz needs protien."

Emira cracked her knuckles, "I'll work on appetizers?"

"Sounds good!"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Guests were invited to the manor, three to be specific, cause Edric had made a carob ice cream with much trial and error. Alador was sent outside.

Odalia had also, made something, and sent him to wait outside with a butterfly printed crinkle ball, one of her greatest inventions. And her children, them too. "So what are you outside for, Mr.Blight?" Luz asked, scratching lightly at the bandaid on her snout.

"Family is making food, and my wife sends me outside." Alador slapped the crinkle ball, jumping after it when it went down the stairs.

Jerbo jumped over a bush, skidding to the side, tail wagging as that was his best height yet. He stepped back, running and jumping over it again, nearly hitting Viney. The jackalope scrambled away, going to Luz, the pup sitting at the stairs, facing the big door.

Viney gently nudged her, the pup shaking her head, holding out a small pot with crinkle paper inside. "Did you want it back?"

"Crinkle-" Viney took it, almost falling off the stairs, hitting the paper.

Alador huffed, sitting by Luz, "Why don't you play, Pup?"

"I am not allowed to." Luz looked to him. "It was not in the instructions."

"Instructions?"

Luz held up a paper, "Amity sent it to me. She told me to come over and wait outside til she came to get me. That's what I'm doing." Luz slid it back into her pocket.

Alador pat her head, "You're a good dog Luz. But you can play, she won't mind."

"I know. Amity is a wonderful girlfriend, and she knows I'm a hyper dog; But I was given an instruction. I am to follow it." Luz scratched her ear. "Mama sent me to a behavioral camp when I was a pup, alot has stayed with me. Mama raised me well."

Alador snapped, Viney and Jerbo quickly coming over, sitting down. "Amity mentioned that. What's your mother like?"

Luz smiled, tail wagging, "Lovely. Caring..Mama's a springer spaniel and Portuguese water dog. Abuelo's dad was from there, and came to Connecticut, meeting my abuela, that's why Mama is, well-- Mama."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Does she have brown fur like you?" Viney leaned against Luz.

"Mhm! Her's is straightened, but I think she looked better when it was natural." Luz shook her head. "What is your mom like?"

"Oh. I don't have enough character information for you to ask me that." Viney smiled.

"Oh."

"So tell us more about your mom! You said she's a water dog, does she actually swim?"

Luz nodded, "Yes!! As a puppy, she was taught to herd fish into nets by Abuelo. I was taught too, but the water is boiling so as of right now, there is no use for it."