[12]

Let's get back to Lumity, hm?

The next day, Luz had made a food from the animal world, and brought it for Amity. "So, what is it?" Amity asked, fumbling with the container.

"It's called Chroizo and mozzarella gnocchi bake." Luz said. "I hope you like it, my mom used to make this for me.."

Amity paused, "Wait, you made this for me, right? Like, only for me?" Amity asked.

"You can share it with the others if you-"

"No! No." Amity clutched the plastic container. "It's mine, I'll eat it. By myself."

Luz's tail wagged swiftly, the mutt giving the kitten a hug. "I'm so grateful you're mine Amity.." Luz said quietly.

Amity hugged Luz back with one arm, gazing at the container, "Can..Can I eat now..?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Luz! Luz Luz Luz!" Amity hissed at the door, trying to open it. "Girlfriend Luz!!"

The pup scrambled towards the door, unlocking it and swinging it open. "Amity what's wrong-? Oh- You're red now-"

Amity shook the pup, "I want more!"

"More?-"

"It was so good! Make me more!!" Amity whined.

Luz hugged the kitten, patting her back, "I can't, I have no more ingredients for it!" Luz exclaimed.

Amity looked up at Luz, pouting. She let out a humph, hiding her face in Luz's shirt, "Mmph..Hmph.." Amity wailed, pounding on Luz's chest. "Don't show me foods and expect me to be okay with you not giving me more!!"

"Cariño, I know I should let you be angry right now, but I have class.." Luz said quietly. "Right now.."

Amity peeked behind Luz, the class watching them, silently. "I don't care.." Amity mumbled. "I want more of the food.."

Luz sighed, licking Amity's forehead, "I love you Amity, I do, but I have class right now and don't have time to make you food.." Luz said quietly. "I have work to do in class, I'll go find you at lunch..Okay?"

Amity hugged the pup, Luz licking her thumb, wiping Amity's fur. "Do I need to wash my fur..?"

"Yes, you do. I'll find you at lunch Amity, don't worry."

The kitten licked Luz's cheek, nuzzling her briefly before nodding, and walking off. Luz stepped back, entering her class, returning to her seat. "..." The class stared, mostly in shock.

Luz's ears fell back, the pup sighing quietly, "I should have never made that chorizo.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Luz Luz Luz Luz Luz Luz Luz Luz Luz Luz Luz Luz!" Amity bit her arm. "LUZ!"

"Querida please-" Luz sighed sharply, pushing Amity back gently. "I'm trying to listen-"

Amity humphed, laying her head on the table. "Meanie.."

Luz glanced at her, sighing quietly. "I told you to be patient Amity.." Luz mumbled, her ears falling back. "I will find time to make the food.."

Amity heard the tone of her voice, sitting up, "I'm sorry.."

Luz took her hand, "It's okay..But please be patient.."

Amity nodded slowly, leaning against Luz, "I will.."

Skara paused, waiting for her time to keep talking. "Go ahead Skara." Luz nodded.