[8]

The next day, Amity came over to The Owl House, to see Luz. "Morning Ms.Clawthorne." Amity tipped her head forward. "May I come in?"

Eda yawned, stretching her wings, moving aside. "Sure.."

Amity thanked her, walking in, "Is Luz up?"

"Uh..No don't think so..Her rooms just upstairs..Pretty obvious which one it is is though.."

Amity nodded, thanking Eda again, heading upstairs. It was in fact pretty obvious which room was Luz's since the door was open. The mutt was on her sleeping bag, curled up with her arm over her pillow. Amity looked around the room, no one in sight. She closed the door with her tail, making sure it was locked before going over to Luz.

The kitten knelt down, pulling the pillow out from under Luz's arm, then slipped in. Luz hummed quietly, pulling Amity over, "Smells nice..So sweet.." Luz licked Amity's forehead.

The kitten purred, her tail wrapping around Luz's ankle, "Please never let me go–"

Luz nuzzled Amity's cheek, "Hm..So warm.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity dozed off with Luz, then the puppy awoke after half an hour. She noticed Amity, then panicked to herself for like ten minutes. Luz just decided to sit up with Amity, letting the kitten sleep in her arms. So Luz was sitting up with Amity in her lap, the kittens arms around her neck, her head on Luz's shoulder.

The mutt had one arm around Amity's waist, the other on her knee to hold her book up, then her head resting on Amity's horn. The kitten was purring, very loudly might I add, but most importantly, she was comfortable. Luz made sure to keep Amity purring for the longest time.

Tis Amity has refuled on sleep. Luz felt Amity tense, then relax, then tense up again, the kitten becoming very fluffy. "H-Hi–" Amity stuttered.

Luz rubbed Amity's back, "Morning feline Casanova."

"Who's Casanova?" Amity asked, her fluffiness receding.

"A golden retriever in our world, he made all the ladies fall for him. But since you're a girl but made me fall for you, you're feline Casanova." Luz explained.

Amity repeated that to herself quietly, then nodded. "Feline Casanova."

Luz nuzzled Amity's cheek, the kitten purring quietly, her tail swaying from side to side slowly. "Want to go back to sleep?" Luz asked.

"I think I'm full on sleep. Thank you for the offer." Amity smiled. 'I should have said yes! It would've been a purr-fect excuse to cuddle!'

Luz frowned, Amity lifting the mutts chin up, "You okay?"

"I wanted to cuddle.." Luz said quietly, her ears drooping down.

Amity awhed, "Well, let's cuddle then. Okay?"

Luz's tail wagged slowly, then began to pick up the pace. "Okay!"

Amity got out of Luz's lap, laying down on the sleeping bag. The pup layed down on her back, pulling Amity over. The kitten put her hand over Luz's chest, nuzzling in to the crook of her neck, "Purr~"

Luz held Amity close, her tail hitting her blanket a multitude of times, Amity's slowly thumping on the covers. "So warm~" Luz barked.

Amity licked Luz's cheek, the mutt letting out happy whines. "Such an excited puppy~" Amity teased, scratching Luz's chin.

The pup nuzzled Amity, her ears falling back as her tail picked up the pace. "My puppy~" Amity hummed, licking Luz's head. "Such a good puppy~"

Luz whimpered, Amity giggling, patting her head, "Good puppy." Amity repeated, stroking Luz's cheek,  caressing it. "Are you a good puppy?"

The pup lowered her head, nuzzling Amity, the kitten giving her a gentle squeeze. "Definitely a good puppy."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"Clingy kitty." Luz stroked Amity's fur, sighing quietly. "Are you a clingy kitty?"

Amity burried her face in Luz's chest, purring loudly. "No, I'm not."

"Amity, I need to go do my chores.."

The kitten wrapped her legs around Luz's waist, letting out a small yowl like whine. "Don't go.."

Luz rubbed Amity's back, going down the her waist, then her tail, "Amity, I will pull if you don't get off."

The kitten yowled quietly in Luz's neck, "You wouldn't dare."

"Want to test that theory?"

Amity hissed, pushing herself away from Luz, scrambling to the corner, Luz getting up. "I'll be back, I have to do my chores."

The kitten yowled, turning from Luz, her tail curling up by her side. The pup got up, leaving the room, going downstairs.

Thirty minutes later, Luz returned with lunch. She put the food down, Amity's ears perking up. "Pspspsps." Luz tapped the floor gently.

Amity looked back, her pupils dilating, the kitten mewing softly. "Come here kitty kitty, pspsps~" Luz nudged the food bowl forward.

The kitten hesitantly went over, her tail swaying from side to side slowly. Luz tapping the floor again. Amity sat, taking the bowl, Luz patting her head, "Good kitty."

                   To be continued.