[3 part 2]

Luz had found Amity at the library, the mutt hugging the kitten from behind, surprising her, "Luz you can kill someone by scaring them like that!" Amity whispered.

"I figured out the issue! I didn't mean to say What are friends for? I completely forgot to put best friend! I'm sorry!" Luz whispered back.

Amity sighed, Luz was very incorrect but she did want to try and make it up to our kitten. "It's okay, I know you didn't mean it.." Amity said quietly, turning so she could hug Luz back.

Luz nuzzled the kitten, her tail wagging swiftly, Amity letting out faint purrs. "Are you free right now?" Luz asked.

Amity nodded slowly, her purrs growing, "Do you want to continue Azura Book Club?"

"That'd be nice Luz..But can we stay like this for a bit..?"

The mutt held Amity tighter, nuzzling in to her shoulder, "Anything for you Amity."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

In the secret library, Amity was sitting in Luz's lap, leaning back on the mutt who had her arm around Amity's waist, while Luz read the book aloud. "And with that, the battle was over. Azura and Hecate, defeated the dragon king. Or did they? The end." Luz said, closing the book, placing it by herself.

Amity hummed quietly, putting her arm over Luz's, the mutt taking her hand, "Thanks Luz."

The mutt nodded, Amity squeezing her paw gently, Luz nuzzling her cheek, "When do you think the seventh (7th) book will come out Amity?" Luz asked.

"I don't know..I hope it's soon."

"You okay?" Luz questioned.

Amity nodded, covering her mouth with the back of her hand as she yawned, relaxing. Luz wrapped both her arms around Amity's waist, the kittens tail wrapping around Luz's arm, "You can relax Amity, I'll text your siblings later."

The kitten purred, humming quietly as she let herself relax in Luz's grasp, the mutt's tail wagging swiftly, "Rest well, mittens."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Amity took a nap for over an hour, Luz having made herself slightly comfortable with the kitten. Amity was facing Luz, her legs wrapped around the mutt's waist, her arms around Luz's neck, still in her lap. Luz was resting her head on Amity's shoulder, reading another book, Amity's tail still wrapped around Luz's arm.

The kitten groaned quietly, just waking up, Amity pulling back a bit, and letting out a yawn, being pulled back down. "Hmm..?"

"Go back to sleep. Your siblings don't come for some time."

Amity nuzzled in to her shoulder, purring quietly as Luz rubbed her back with her free hand, "Hmm~"

Luz's tail wagged swiftly, Amity noticing it, the kitten giving the mutt a tight squeeze, Luz's tail picking up the pace. "You okay..?" Amity asked.

"Yes I'm okay, don't worry about me. You just go back to sleep."

Amity's tail released Luz's wrist, the mutts tail slowing down. Amity's tail swayed from side to slide slowly, wrapping around Luz's hand, it weaved in between her ring finger, Amity nuzzling in to her shoulder, ".. Are you okay Amity?"

The kitten nodded, Luz carefully sliding her hand out of Amity's grasp, putting the book down, hugging Amity tightly. "Nap time.." Amity said quietly.

She yawned, her ears falling back as she relaxed, "I'll wake you up when your siblings arrive..Don't worry.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

When Amity was woken up, she was still tired, wanting to go back to sleep. She groaned, her ears falling back as she covered her eyes again. "Wake up mittens, don't go back to sleep."

"Tired.."

Luz rubbed her back, Amity tightening her grip on the mutt, "I know you're sleepy, but stay up for awhile longer. Don't want you falling off the staff do we?"

Amity whined, burrying her face in Luz's shoulder, the mutt patting her back, "Sleepy.."

"I get it, but you gotta go.."

Luz released her, Amity hesitantly doing the same, getting off Luz and getting up. She rubbed her eyes, Luz getting up herself, stretching as she had tired herself out to keep Amity purring. She flinched when she felt arms around her waist, then a tail, and Amity nuzzling in to her back. "I am so tired.."

"I know, but you have to leave Amity, you'll get in trouble!"

The kitten whined, Luz sighing, "Hop on.."

Amity got on Luz's back, resting her head on the mutts shoulder, dozing back off. Luz pulling the book that opened the door, waiting, and exiting the hideout. She closed the door, walking towards the front of the library.

The door was opened for her, Luz walking over to the twins, "Mittens, wake up~" Emira cooed.

Amity clenched on to Luz, shaking her head slowly, "Edric, you try taking her." Emira said, looking to her brother.

He shrugged, Luz removing Amity hands from herself as Edric pulled her back. Amity relaxed, her ears falling back as she dozed off again. "Sleepy one aren't you?" Emira teased. "Thanks cutie, we should get going now."

Luz waved, Emira waving back as the trio left, Luz sighing. Her ears fell back, her tail tucking in between her legs, "I wonder what keeps her up all night..I wish she'd tell me.."

If only she could Luz, if only.   

                      To be continued.