[55]

Hello before the episode starts-- Hi! It would mean ALOT to me if you could vote for every chapter! :D It helps me know you guys are alive and are actively reading!

So if you can take a few seconds to vote, that'd be great! Happy reading!

Wednesday.

Luz made breakfast, and packed everyone lunch. "Have a good day at work Mama." Luz gently nuzzled her cheek, handing her the lunch pale.

"Thank you Mija, I'll pick you up after school." Camilla grinned, stepping out.

Luz nodded, "Bye!"

"Good luck at school!" Camilla waved, quickly getting in her car.

Luz closed the door, looking to her family, "Amor, no stealing." Luz walked over to King, picking him up, setting him in his baby chair. "Finish your veggies." She poked Vee's phone. "Eat."

Amity sat back down, holding her plate out, King glared and ate his veggies, Vee set her phone down and continued eating. Luz took Amity's plate, walking to the stove, "More chorizo and one tortilla please!"

"Of course Amor." Luz scooped up some steaming chorizo, setting it in the bowl.

Luz set a tortilla on the stove, handing Amity her plate which she began prepping. Luz flipped the tortilla, yawning as she tossed it lightly in her paw before setting it back down. It began to steam, fluffing up before settling down and expanding.

Pulling it off the stove, Luz switched it off and offered Amity the tortilla. She carefully took it, wincing at the heat and setting it in her plate. "You'll get used to it."

"Yes, I had to get used to it while pretending to be Luz." Vee gulped down the tortilla. "Gwu-" She swallowed, eyes widening at the message she recieved. "Uh-Oh."

A knock came at the door, but it was cut off and the door opened. Masha stumbled in, skittering about and rushing to the couch. Clara growled from outside, glaring, "You can come in." Luz said, turning the stove back on.

Clara barked sharply, jumping in and grabbing Masha, "What have I told you about entering without permission?"

"To do it so I can run!"

"Masha! You can't run inside like that, especially opening other people's doors!"

Masha yowled, biting Clara's arm. Luz grabbed Clara's muzzle, the golden retriever nearly biting Masha's neck. "And this is why we don't get into fights with other species." Luz grabbed Masha's scruff. "Because they risk permanent injuries from a single bite."

Clara growled softly, glaring at Masha as Luz closed the door. "She started it.." Masha uttered.

"Masha, I like you. I'm a biased pup, I favor cats over my own kind because of my girlfriend." Luz placed her hand over her chest. "You care for my sister when I'm not around. But lying and hurting my kind in my home?" She sat Masha down on the ground. "Isn't allowed. Apologize."

"Luz.."

"Cállate Vee. Tiene que aprender." Luz growled softly.

Masha lowered her head, ears pinning back, "Sorry. Clara's just fun to mess with.."

Luz picked her up, setting her down when she could stand, clapping. "Breakfast anyone?"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Masha came to notice something when Luz handed her breakfast, and kept staring at her throughout it. A tail slinked around her neck, the lavender fur taunting her to bite. Which she tried, of course, but her muzzle was wrapped with it. "Masha, I want you to be aware that's my girlfriend you're staring at." Amity spoke softly, drinking some horchata.