[10]

A huan cat, fox dog cat thing, bulgae, and a Manticore are on this team. Eileen, Skara, Amelia, and Boscha.

Today, they're practicing. "Let's work on our magic in game," Boscha began, picking up a ball with few eyes on it. "Eileen, helmet."

The huan cat picked up her helmet, putting in on, adjusting the straps, giving Boscha a thumbs up. "Who do you think needs more work on magic Cap'n?" Skara asked, fixing her elbow pads.

"Amelia. She needs a little work on her springs for flowers. Other than that, I feel like we're all a little rusty since the season has just begun." Boscha spun the ball on her finger before tossing it to Skara. "Can you score from here with obstacles?"

"Uh- I-I can try--"

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

Willow had come out to see how they were doing, sitting in the stands, and suffice to say..She's jealous. "And from here.." Boscha grabbed Skara's waist, pulling her back a bit, resting her head on the ghjattu volpe type beast. "You should be able to make it."

Skara nodded slowly, raising her arms and throwing the ball. Score. Boscha pulled back, ruffling Skara's hair, "Atta girl. Just need to see the possible openings, there's always a chance if you try."

"Mhm.."

"Boscha! Can you help me?" Amelia cooed, waving Boscha over.

The Manticore gently nudged Skara, giving her a thumbs up before going over to Amelia. "What needs help Mel?"

"I can't light it up.." Amelia held out the ball, drawing a circle.

It refused to light, Boscha humming quietly. "Well, are you confident that you can light it?"

"Not anymore.."

"That's the issue. If you know you can, it'll light up. That's why it always sets ablaze when I hold it," Boscha took the ball, a flame igniting over it in a blink of an eye. "Because I know I can light it up, I always think confidence sets it off. Or you know, use your tail to set it."

Boscha dropped the ball, kicking it up, and catching it, handing it back to Amelia. The bulgae looked down at her tail, her tail moving up and pressing against the grudgby ball. It set ablaze, her tail wrapping around the ball and tossing it up. Amelia caught it, spinning the flaming ball on her finger, "Good work, keep practicing." Boscha ruffled her fur.

Amelia nodded, her tail wagging swiftly, Boscha walking back to Skara. "Did you get it?" Boscha asked.

Skara half shrugged, "I need more obstacles.."

There were only a few which still granted her easy openings, so it was kind of useless. Vines sprouted from the ground, weaving I between one another, becoming a net. Both of the girls' ears perked up, the two looking in the direction of Amelia. "Can I help out?" Willow asked, adjusting her gloves.

Boscha's tail drooped down, Skara's hitting the Manticore's back due to how fast it was wagging. "So pretty so pretty so pretty-" Skara hummed.

"Hot is more like it-" Boscha waved Skara away. "Hey, eyes off my prize."

Skara hissed quietly as Boscha hit her nose, crouching down and snarling quietly. Boscha went over to Willow, hugging her and humming proudly. "How are we today cupcake?" Boscha asked, pulling back and gazing down at the pegasus.

Willow glared up at her, adjusting her glasses and pushing Boshca away. "No."

"Flower-"

"No!" Willow pouted, crossing her arms. "You've been showing them a lot of affection.."

Boscha awhed, her voice quavering, "Flower-- Are you jealous--?" Boscha went back over, hugging Willow. "Don't worry, you're mine and I'll care for you."

Willow nuzzled Boscha's cheek, her tail making a quick flick motion, "Purr." Willow stated.

"Want me to purr?" Boscha clarified.

Willow nodded. "Purr."

"I have practice, and you wanted to help out. So come on, you with Skara, I'll go with Amelia, and we'll see if you can beat me. Hm?"

Willow hummed, "What do I get if Skara and I win?"

"You get to decide where we eat dinner tonight Flower~" Boscha purred. "It'll be our first date today won't it?~" The Manticore whispered.

Willow whined, trying to pull away from Boscha, "Don't remind me.."

"And who asked Flower?~" Boscha hummed, pulling Willow's waist just a bit closer.

"I did.."

"That's right! And if you win, I'll let you in a little secret, how's that?"

Willow huffed, "Deal."

Boscha ruffled her hair, "Go with Skara, then the game will start."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

"This was easy." Willow scratched Boscha's ear, sighing. "Skara, how many points are we at?"

"998..999! We win." Skara caught the ball, sighing. "Mel, do you really like my tail that much?"

The bulgae tried catching the tip, doing a semi-frontflip instead, falling on her rear. She got back up, pouncing and catching Skara's tail, then she bit it. Skara yelped, her tail slapping Amelia, the bulgae falling back with a thud. "Ouch."

"Amelia-- I'm so sorry-- Wait- Why am I apologizing?- You bit me!" Skara grabbed her tail, huffing and going over to Willow. "Are we done?"

Willow nodded, scratching Boscha's chin, the Manticore purring and falling back. "Ah- Boscha--"

"Ugh..Purr..Secret.." The Manticore continued to purr, gently squeezing her throat. "Goodness..So hard to stop purring.."

Willow poked her side, making Boscha flinch, "I want you to come over for dinner, Boscha."

The Manticore sprung up, "What-- I- Today?– I haven't prepared my letters of apology to your fathers' yet---"

Willow got up, giving Boscha just a small kiss, "Calm down, just meeting them and having dinner. You'll be the first predator ever Boscha, and.." Willow leaned in, whispering in her ear.

Boscha's tail shot up, her wings sprouting, flapping frantically, "Hah- Ah- Willow--"

"You'll try to be gentle though..Right..?"

"Hah– I-I get that I'm unnecessarily bold with you flower but wow that--" Boscha covered her mouth, trying so hard not to purr. "I'm leaving-" She turned and began to walk off.

Willow giggled, rushing after Boscha, hugging her from behind, "Just promise me Boscha. And please be here tonight?"

The Manticore glanced back at Willow, her tail slowly wrapping around the pegasus's waist, "Text me the time.." Boscha sighed. "And I'll come over.."

Willow got on her tippy toes, nuzzling in to Boscha's neck, "Thank you, and I will. Don't try to be too fancy, not too casual either? Something in the middle yeah?"

Boscha turned, giving Willow a small kiss, "Yeah. I'll see you tonight Flower."

Willow nuzzled her cheek, letting out a content sigh, "I'll see you tonight.."

                   To be continued.