[53]

Monday.

King gazed out the window, puppy eyes ten times more effective, "They'll be home later today Mijo." Camilla smiled, turning her blinkers.

"Yeah! And we haven't even left yet!" Vee smiled brightly, waving through the window.

"Why don't I go to school with them yet Mama..?" King looked to Camilla.

"Cause you're a third grader Mi Rey." Camilla waved at Luz and Vee.

"If I was smarter..Would they move me up?"

Camilla sighed, "You can only hope they don't. It's not worth the bullies twice or triple your size."

Luz waved at King, the little beast waving back, smiling. "Yeah..I guess you're right.."

Vee pulled Luz by her backpack, pointing to the school. The pup nodded, following Vee inside, "Who are we looking for this morning?" Luz hummed.

"Masha. And Clara." Vee looked around, sniffng the air.

Luz turned Vee's head, the basilisk perking, "Oh no-" Vee cowered. "MASHA WAIT-!"

The cat jumped into her arms, mewing, "How are you My Dear?~"

"Morning Luz." Clara grinned, pulling Masha off of Vee. "Pup."

"Good morning.." Vee mumbled, rubbing her chest. "Masha, we talked about this..!"

Masha pouted, "But you love me too much to hate it right?"

"Masha." Clara snarled. "Quit making advances, she's not interested."

Masha mocked her softly, "She could be!"

"Don't make me put your leash on!"

Masha froze, then lowered her head, Clara setting her down. The cat grumbled softly, ears pinning back. "Sorry Vee, I swear I've been telling her when you're not around..She's not getting her crinkle ball later."

Luz's ears perked, the pup turning her head, a gator stomping up to her. "You've got some nerve coming back Noceda.."

The pup's ear twitched before she yawned, turning back to Clara. "Are you coming to practice?"

"Not today, Vee and I are studying later."

"Oh yeah." Luz hummed. "She told me this morning."

"Noceda.." The gator gurgled.

Luz sighed, looking to him, "Listen, Pal, I don't want to pick a fight..I promised my girlfriend I wouldn't get into anymore of em.."

"Your girlfriend's as much as a coward as you.." He snorted.

Clara, Vee, and Masha, took giant steps back. Luz twitched, "What..Did you say about my girlfriend?" She snarled.

He grabbed Luz's scruff, the pup's bag sliding off her back, "I SAID YOU AND YOUR STUPID GIRLFRIEND ARE COWARDS!!" He bellowed.

Luz chuckled lightly, "You started it."

She kicked his lower jaw, grabbing it as he tilted his head up. She was set free from his hold, the pup poking his eyes and sliding down his back. She swiped her foot under the alligator, biting his leg the second he fell back. "LUZ NOCEDA!"

The pup turned her head slightly, kicking in between the alligator's legs quickly. He growled in pain, turning and covering himself down there, bubbles coming from his eyes. Luz lowered her head as the security came near, allowing easy access for the rubber muzzle to be slid on.