[8 part 2]

Amity purred quietly, gazing at the toy, Luz waving it around. "Come here kitty! Come get the feather~" Luz cooed.

The kitten's tail made a quick slash motion, then she pounced, catching the feather. Amity mewed, nuzzling the feather, then she ate it. "No no no! Amity no!" Luz forced the kitten's mouth open, taking out the feather.

"Wha–" Amity yowled quietly. "Luz–"

"You can't eat feathers!"

Amity mewed quietly, drawing back, Luz sighing. "Pspspspsps.." Luz rubbed her index finger and thumb together. "Ven gatita, ven aqui."

The feline hesitantly moved closer, nuzzling the bottom of Luz's hand, them pressed up against it. "Good kitty, such a good kitty." Luz cooed, her tail wagging swiftly, the mutt scratching the kittens chin.

Amity mewed, sitting, and lifting her head up. "Purr~ Mew!~"

Luz licked Amity's forehead, the cat purring quietly, her tail wrapping around the dog's wrist. "My kitty~" Luz barked. "Don't eat feathers though okay?"

Amity crawled closer, nuzzling in to Luz's chest, making the mutt fall back with a kitten over herself. Amity kept Luz down, relaxing when the pup gave in. "Wonder what Willow's doing.."

Good question! Let's check–

"Bad Manticore!" Willow whinnied, hitting Boscha with a cinnamon stick.

The beast roared, trying to slap the pegasus away. "That hurts!! Quit it!"

Willow bapped her nose with the stick, huffing. "Pick it up."

Boscha rubbed her nose, snarling quietly as she rose, then knelt down. "It's just a plant.."

Willow hit her again, "How would you feel if that was you?"

"But it's not." Boscha muttered, picking up the small plant, lifting up the pot.

"Hypothetically Boscha. What if you were knocked off the counter and whoever did, didn't want to help you up?" Willow hissed, going to the back, retrieving a broom.

Boscha looked down at the plant, placing it in the pot, moving the soil over it. "..."

Willow walked over, sweeping the dirt in to a pile, Boscha moving her tail over. Willow used it as a little dust pan, Boscha getting up, pouring the dirt in to a separate pot. "You hurt it, you care for it." Willow muttered. "If it dies, you loose a tail."

Boscha nodded slowly, "Right.."

Willow sighed, "Ask Amelia or me for tips if you need help.."

Boscha felt the pot, sighing quietly, walking towards the door. "..What type of plant is it anyways..?"

Willow looked back at her, "That's what you have to find out now, hm?"

Boscha held the pot close, opening the door, and leaving. Back to Luz and Amity though, things just got super cute.

Luz tickled the kitten, then pulled back, Amity holding out her paws, then Luz tickled her again, moving her hands over Luz's before laughing. "Such a cute kitty~" Luz babied. "Are you a cute kitty?~" She pulled back.

Amity mewed, Luz humming proudly, licking Amity's cheek. The kitten wrapped her arms around Luz's neck, purring loudly. "Ay Cariño, te amo tanto~" Luz yipped, her tail wagging furiously.

"Hm?"

"Nothing~" Luz barked, nuzzling the kittens cheek. "I'm so lucky~"

"Lucky how?" Amity purred, her tail grazing Luz's cheek.

The pup laid down, nuzzling in to the crook of Amity's neck, "I have you now obviously! I couldn't be luckier!"

Amity awhed quietly, "Luz--" Her voice cracked. "Th-That's so sweet--"

"Amity?"

"Hm--?"

"Why do cats like pspspsps so much?"

Amity's pupil's dilated, the kitten looking down at Luz. "?"

The pup pushed herself up slightly, looking down at Amity. "Pspspsps?"

Amity's tail thumped on the carpet, her purrs starting up louder. "..."

"It's like a trance, hm?" Luz asked.

Amity's pupil's contacted, the kitten rubbing her eyes, "Huh..?"

"Pspspsps~"

The kitten gazed at Luz, the pup getting up, "Come on Kitty Kitty, psps," Luz walked backwards slowly. "Come on let's go! Pspspspsps~"

Amity crawled over, Luz guiding her downstairs and to the living room. "What. Are you doing?" King asked.

"Shhh- Just watch. Pspspsps~"

King's eyes widened, his pupils dilating, the demon rushing over to sit in front of Luz. Amity sat, waiting for the next– "Pspspsps."

Eda stretched as she came out from the hall, her wings lightly flapping behind her, "What are you up to kid?"

"Uh- Looks like they really like when I say; Pspspspspsps~"

Eda flew over, pushing Amity and King back, gazing up at Luz. "Ah– I guess everyone likes it.."

                   To be continued.