Author's Note: I LOVE YOU READERS!!! But really?!? / "Title your Story part"

(((((Just wanted to say wow, so many reads! 22,200 reads! I love you guys so so much! But really, I searched this story, "Red Wrists (Masky x Reader)" Because I'm at school and it won't let me search the word "cutter", and what did I find? Another story with the exact same title as this one! Like really, readers, I get that you stil like the story, but stealing it from me?!? And before you say I'm over reacting, Think of this. Same title, first off. Second, remember Kara and Mike? This person has Kara and Mikey as (y/n)'s parents. Remember in the begining when (y/n)'s getting abused by Kara and Mike? And how it lasted 5 minutes? How Mike punched her in the stomach and they were both kicking (y/n)? Oh, and how (y/n) was struggling up the stairs coughing up blood? Or maybe how Masky gets mad at (y/n) for cutting? This person has the same thing. And how in my story Jeff comes in at a random fucking time and tries to ruin the relationship Masky and (y/n) have, only to get (y/n) killed? Same thing with this person. Yes, I realize that this person has shortened my entire story into one part, but hey, if they're going to use my story, they should have told me or let me know somehow. I don't mind you readers using my characters or story plots, hell I don't even care if you take my stories and post them as your own, but let me know before you do! I love you readders, I really do, BUT PLEASE LET ME KNOW before you steal my ideas and story plots!!! On a lighter note, here's the next update for the story............sorry for my outburst......)))))

(You)
You run and run, finally reaching the playground behind the elementary school. It was run down and deserted, due to rumors about a murderer in the woods by the playground. Memories flod back to you, reminding you of the good times when you and Timothy would play here as kids. He was in about fourth grade, and you were in kindergarten at the time. But that didn't stop the two of you from being friends. You sneak around the abandoned playground, feeling shivers run up and down your spine at the sound of the creaking as the swing slowly swung in the wind. The grinding of the metal chains rubbing against eachother made you wince, looking down at your hand in memory of your pink getting caught in those chains before. Looking down at your hand, you see a scar on your pinky, the scar from the swing. But how? That happened in the other reality, right? That happened because Tim pushed the swing when you were climbing off.

You must have been close to the pond, then. You gaze around more, looking for the shimmering lights coming from the pond. But you saw nothing but the rusty rickedy playground around you. Letting out a sigh, you sit down on the mulchy playground floor, realizing that you were wrong. The pond couldn't have been here, because this place wasn't important to you here. It might have been important to you in the other reality, but not here. Where was some place important to you in both realities? You sigh again, realizing that there was no place important to you in this reality because Tim never existed in this place. How were you supposed to get back?

And then it hit you. One place that was important to you in both realities. As a child, you remember Kara and Mike being kind to you. Not just in this reality, but the one with Tim as well. You weren't always a cutter, but you remembered your parents. Kara and Mike weren't your parents, but you knew where they were. Your parents existed here, they had to! You remember your mother being dead, but your father had still been alive. It was because of some picture! They saw some picture, and it drove your father insane! He went crazy and killed your mother, and almost killed you too. Maybe it was the same in this realm, which was why you were living with Kara and Mike! And maybe, just maybe, you knew where the pond would be.

Your mother's grave.

You smile a bit, wiping your eyes as a small tear falls down your cheek. Kara and Mike took you there alot when you were younger, so you knew the way there. Standing up, you brush yourself off, slowly walking away from the playground towards even more painful memories.