Guy in the Room (Kinda Stalkerish!)

[Tim]

I'm not sure why, but something felt wrong. Out of place. Not.......correct, I guess you could say.

[You]

You wake up to find yourself on your bed, dizzy from trying to sit up. In your failed attempt, you crash back against your pillows. Holding your head, you moan in small pain. Shuffling movement comes from the other side of your room and heads towards you, but you couldn't see anything from the fuzzy vision after just waking up.

From the noises, you could tell that the thing making the noise was now standing next to your bed. Whatever it was, it said gruffly, "Why the hell would you do this to yourself?" A hand picks up the arm covered in cuts, and you bite your lip in pain. It fucking HURT! "P-please don't do that-t," you stutter, gently prying your hand away from the hand's grasp.

You rub your eyes, now able to see the faint outline of a person. The person shrugged, "Not my fault, it's your own fault that you cut!" The voice echoed around your skull, giving you a head ache. You whisper, "Not so loud," and the person laughs, "I'm whispering as quiet as I can. Any quieter, and I won't be talking at all, (y/n)."

You feel your (e/c) eyes widen. "How do you know my name?" "Well, (y/n), I've been watching you for a while now." Your eyes widen even more, "St-talking?" You hear the person face palm and sigh, "Yes, basically stalking. But what else do you expect from a Pasta?"

"Pasta?" you repeat. As your eyes adjust, you see a pale white face. Or mask. Whichever one it was. The person nodded. "As in," you continue, "the Creepypasta?" Person nodded again. "Well yeah. There is only one Masky the Proxy," the person said. The person claiming to be 'Masky,' Slenderman's proxy. As your eyes fully adjust, you see he was correct. Standing at the edge of your bed was the one and only Masky the Proxy.