Guess Who~?

(Hoodie)
I woke up in the woods, trying to remember what happened. And then it hit me that Tim and Jay took Sally! I pushed myself up, only for my arms to go limp and for me to fall back down. I sigh, knowing I'd lost too much blood from he gash Tim gave me. Either that or he gave me a concussion I laid still on the ground, unable to get up.

After about five minutes of me laying there, I hard footsteps based my way. I decided to stay there and play dead. Instead, the footsteps ran straight over me, knowing I was there but not seeming to respond. I lifted my head up, seeing Sally in huge pajamas. I raised my arm, trying to bet her attention. It didn't work. "Sally," I called, getting no response. Then a bunch more people ran over me. Jeff, Ben, Slender, even Toby and Rake. It took me a while to realize they were all hallucinations. Great, now I was hallucinating.

(Sally)
It was about noon, but I was tired. I'd looks everywhere, trying to find Tim's pills. Without any luck, I laid down on my bed and dozed off to sleep.

When I woke up, I saw Tim leaning over me. "Good thing you're up," he said. "Wanted to thank you for getting Jay last night when I started having that attack." "You're welcome," I say, rolling over and trying to ignore him. "I didn't get much sleep last night, so could I rest please?" He nodded, getting up and walking over to his bed. I closed my eyes, waiting to hear Jay go to bed and Tim snoring to get up and look again. Tim had changed into his pajamas before going to bed, so I looked in his pants pockets first. And there they were. I picked them up, going back to my bed and hiding them deep within the couch before going back to sleep.

~Next Morning~

"Jay, have you seen my pills?," was the firs thing I heard when I woke up. I sat up on the bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. Tim was walking around frantically, coughing lightly every few seconds and patting his pocket in disbelief. Jay said no, continuing to do what he was doing as if Tim was joking around. Tim continued for a few minutes before falling over, sounding as if he was coughing up a lung.

Jay rushed to his side, yelling, "Tim damn it, this isn't funny!" I covered my mouth, not sure what to do next or what was going to happen. As Jay fled to his room, I sat in front of Tim, racking my brain to tell Tim everything about being Masky. If what Slenderman told me was true, he wouldn't remember anything about last time he was Masky. An entire memory sweep.

Jay rushed out of his room, grabbing my arm and trying to drag me out the door with him. "C'mon Sally, we don't want to be here when he wakes up!" After a few seconds of me refusing to move from my spot, Jay let go, saying, "Sally, come on! We have to leave, now!" Not wanting to wait for me any longer, he ran out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him. As soon as the door slammed closed, Tim started to stir again.

He squinted his eyes against the lights, saying, "Kid, could you turn those lights off?" When I didn't move, not even a muscle, he continued, "Come on, I don't want to go blind just yet." I sighed, standing up and switching off the light. Now, I thought to myself, shouting, "Your name is Timothy Sutton but you are a proxy of Slenderman who goes by the name of Masky. Your best friend Brian is also a proxy, who goes by the name Hoodie. You live in the-" "Kid," he growled, interrupting me, "will you quiet down?" "NO," I screamed, feeling my eyes burn with the threat of tears, "YOU ARE MASKY AND YOU LIVE IN THE SLENDER MANSION! HOODIE IS YOUR BEST FRIEND AND YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH A GIRL NAMED (Y/N)!" He leaned forward quickly, covering my mouth and growling, "I said quiet down." He looked around, as if searching or listening for something. Pushing me so I was laying down on the ground, he stood up and walked over to me, over to the bag Tim had been using and pulling out his mask.

He turned and put it on, staring at me. I stared back, not sure if this was good or bad that he hasn't attacked me yet. "Do you know who I am?," I asked him, flinching as he took a step towards me. He looked down at me, shrugging and walking off into Jay's room. I watchedhim, confused. He came back out with a bottle of lighter fluid and a match. My eyes widened, backing away from him quickly. He growled at me, saying, "Where did you put those pills?" "Wh-what pills?," I stutter, feeling ym fear rising. What was he planning?!? "THE PILLS THAT TURN ME INTO TIM, DAMN YOU!," he shouted, making me jump. "I-I hid them in the couch, I stammer, cowering down. He went over to the couch, digging his hand in and pulling the pill bottle out, opening it and looking inside. "No please don't take those again," I whimper, feeling my eyes burn more. "And why not?," he growled, narrowing his eyes at me.

Since he didn't know who I was, I had no reason to keep him from taking those pills again. I whimpered again, closing my eyes and looking down. I heard liquid being poured, and opened my eyes to see him pouring the lighter fluid all over the floor. I watched, scared. I scrambled up and sat on the counter, hoping that if he lit the fire it wouldn't reach me. He took his mask off and looked at his work before looking at me and smirking. He lit the match, holding it in front of him before letting it fall to the ground.

The flames went up everywhere, racing up the wallpaper and setting parts of the ceiling on fire. I screamed, staring at the fire with wide eyes. All of a sudden Slenderman appeared, reaching through the flames and picking me up away from the fire. I was relieved, so relieved that I blacked out from the smoke inhalation.

(You)
You shiver, the cold of the woods closing in on you with its icy hands. It was getting really dark out, and every snap of the twings you stepped on were making you jump in fear. You run, trying to find a way to get out of this forest. The dark starts to close in, holding you in cold hands. You hug yourself, continuing to run. Finally you break through the underbrush, slipping on concrete and falling into a pool of water. You gasp, the cold water draining all heat out of your body. You were weak from the lack of nutrients over the past few days, so you didn't know what was going on as you started to sink, your energy running low. As your head slips under the surface of the water, you take one last breath, thinking it was your last. The gentle ripples of the water shimmer off of the sides of the pool, giving you a light show as you slowly start to fall asleep.

~When You wake up~

"Oh thank God you finally wake up," you hear, slowly opening your eyes to see Kara standing over you. You scream, all the memories of the abuse she and Mike gave you rushing back to you. She shushes you, wrapping her arms around you and rocking you a bit. "It's just me, (your nick-name). Calm down, everything's alright. It was all just a bad dream! You're safe now." "What are you doing here?," you ask, shaking in her grasp. You pull away a bit, looking yourself over. There were no cuts or bruises of any kind, self-inflicted or given to you by Mike or Kara. "I'm here to wake you up, silly," she says, ruffling your hair. She gets up off of your bed, saying as she exits the room, "You missed the bus, I'll drive you to school if you get ready really quick. Or you can just go back to sleep and skip today. I'll write a note for you when you go to school tomorrow."

You jump out of bed, looking over the rest of you that had been covered in old scars to see flawless skin in its place. What the hell is going on, you think to yourself, looking around your room. You open the door, seeing it was the same house. But Kara had changed entirely. What was up with her? "(Y/N)," you hear Mike call, "I made you some french toast if you want any! Get some while they're still nice and hot!" Kara peeked into the room, smiling at you and whispering, "I wouldn't eat it. You know how bad of a cook he can be." You stare at her, saying, "Can I go visit my friend today?" Thinking she wouldn't say yes, you add, "He's been sick lately and I want to see how he's doing." She nods, smiling more. "You go see your friend, I'll go call the school and tell them you won't be in today."

You throw on a pair of clothes and shoes, running down the stairs and rushing out the door. You keep running, not stopping until you reach Tim's house. In its place was a bare lot, fresh grass sprouting from the soil. You walk to is neighbor's house, knocking on the door. When she answers, you immediately ask, "Do you know what happened to Timothy Sutton and his family?" She stares at you in a confused way, saying, "Young Lady, no one has lived there for atleast twenty years. The house was torn down last year. You were helping the demolition team, if I remember correctly." Your eyes widen in shock, not believing a word of it. You run off, heading towards the woods. You realized that even if the Creepypasta were still in the mansion, they might not know you and kill you on the spot.

As you reach where the mansion was supposed to be, you feel you heart drop. There was the clearing that was usually there, but no mansion. There was a small cabin, though. You slowly walk up to the cabin, knocking on the door. As you knock, it creaks open. Yo look inside, seeing nothing but a pool of water in the center of the cabin. The water is moldy and filled with algae, making you gag at the horrible smell it let off. Nothing was the same. Kara and Mike were different, Tim was gone, and so was the mansion. Everything was gone.