Spread the Word

(((((HI @Alicefur! THANKS FOR THE VOTES AND COMMENTS!)))))
(Smile Dog)
I walked over the miles of computer code, Ben following right behind me. Someone kept trying to access the old Smile.jpg photo online, so him and I went to see who it was. Ben and I have deleted the Smile.jpg file long ago, about the same time (y/n) tried to view it. She had gone insane and tried killing herself over it, but Slenderman erased her memory of it ever happening when Masky asked him to do so. To keep anyone else suffering the same fate, I requested that my file get erased from every single computer and file in existance. It worked, but this person was doing everything they could to pull that file up.

When we finally got to the computer that was trying to access the file, Ben and I croutched behind the screen. getting a good look at who it was. Since the screen was small, we couldn't see who it was exactly. They were able to find fakes of the image, but they didn't seem too happy with the fakes. As if they really wanted to find the real .jpg. I smirked a bit, asking Ben, "Hey Buddy, do you still have that flashdrive I gave you?" Ben nodded and held out his empty hand, my dark red Flashdrive labeled "SMILE.JPG X3" materializing in it. "Smile," Ben sighed, "You know Slenderman isn't going to appreciate this. He worked so hard to get rid of all your files and emails!" "Slenderman can suck it up and let me have some fun," I growled.

"And then what," said a different voice, making both me and Ben jump and spin towards the voice, "make Slenderman clean up your mess again? Last time, you nearly got us exposed to the world! We're trying not to let people know all of us are real!" I narrowed my eyes against the computer code, seeing none other than Dark Link. I growled at him, muttering, "It's only one person, Dark, and besides, I'll remove the file right after he goes insane." I snatch my flashdrive from Ben's hand, pushing it into the drive next to the inside of the screen. An error alert flashed onto the screen of the phone, letting me know I now had control. I had until he figured out how to get rid of the error alert to send him the email. I pulled up his email adress, quickly attatching the Smile.jpg file and put the subject as "Spread the Word." Like I always did. And then I sent it.

The error screen disappeared, so I pulled the flashdrive out and the device was far enough away for me to see who the person was. Violet hair, dark brown eyes. I watched as the girl opened the file, but instead of looking terrified, she smiled. A few seconds later, I saw that she had sent the same email to everyones email she had. "NO," I yelled, watching in horror as she shut the phone off. Dark Link laughed, "You screwed up, dog. You screwed up big time. I growled at him, saying, "I'll fix it." As I was about to go through the screen, Ben held me back, saying, "Smile, the code goes through every reality, every universe. You have no idea where you are!" "I'll be fine," I say, growling louder. I changed into my human form, brushing my red and black hair out of my eyes before leaping through the small screen.

(Slenderman)
I watched through the twitter updates of every creepypasta friend, glad to see that so many of them were asking "Are the Creepypasta real? I really need to know, because I'm freaking out" or saying "What are the creepypasta? i thought they were just scary bedtime stories". But I got a bit less upset when the subject switched to Smiledog. Or more specifically, the Smile.jpg file. Alot of people were now saying, "Oh my god, I just got the smile.jpg file sent to my email by a blocked sender!!!! SMILE'S REAL PEOPLE!!!!!" or stuff like that. The most interesting was when (y/n)'s twitter responded to one of them, "Maybe in your reality they are, but not here....enjoy the attention now before the side effects take place." I continued watching the Twittersphere updates, then seeing that someone actually posted the Smile.jpg as their update. Along with the photo, they said, "OMG, SO SCARED! Didnt want to die and dont use my email too much so Imma spread the word here on twitter!!!!" I growled, slaming the laptop closed. I had to find a way to get rid of the file, especially before (y/n) saw it. If she saw the file again, my work at erasing her memory of the past would go away, making her insane again. I still remember the day Masky brought her here begging me to make the effects go away.

~Flashback~
I was sitting in my chair when Masky (No older than six years old at the time) rushed into my room, an unconcious (y/n) in his arms. "Mister Slender, please help her," he whimpered, his eyes on the verge of tears, "Smiledog sent the photo to her parents, and she ended up seeing the Smile.jpg file...... can you help her?!?" I looked down at (y/n), who I believe was only four at the time, and I immediately took pitty on her. "Are her real parents alive still?," I asked Masky. "Yes," he whispered, "But the cops took them away a bit ago to take them to the asylum." "She can't stay here," I told him, sighing a bit. "I know just please help her. She's my bestest friend and I don't want anything to happen to her. Please help her sir..."

I took (y/n) away from Masky, erasing her memory of the file and turning the young child back to normal. I also planted the idea in her head that she had never known her real parents. It was for the best, after all. When I was done, I handed her back to Masky, saying, "Now take her to 1649 Maple Lane, there is a couple waiting there to be her parents. I planted the thought in their head that they were her foster parents her whole life, so they should be fine." Masky nodded, rushing out of my room as fast as he had rushed in. I leaned back in my chair, rubbing my head.
~Flashback Ended~

She was so small back then, and she had started cutting ever since. As if some part of her remembered the urge she had back when she was four. The urge to kill herself over that Smile.jpg file. Some memory of it had always remained, because I had done my best to make sure she never knew about the Creepypasta, but she ended up knowing about them anyways. I was actually surprised that she hadn't gone insane when she figured out Tim was Masky. Her childhood friend, a killer. She was a strong kid, that was for sure. And now here she was, having a Twitter and the .jpg floating around all over the internet again. This was so stressful, keeping track of everyone and making sure they didn't cause trouble.

I leaned back and pushed the swivel chair back, running into something. A rose fell onto my lap, and I growled. Looking up, I saw my brother Offenderman leaning over me, his sharp-toothed grin inches away from me. "Well hello there brother," he cooed. I growled louder and stood up, pushing him across the room. He chuckled, saying, "Now that isn't a nice way to say hello to family, Slender." I shrugged, skooting along the wall and running out the door and smack dab into Splendorman. "We heard about one of your proxies has a girl in another reality Little Brother," Splender bubbled, his goofy smile growing wide on his face. "We want to help you save her!" I squirmed away, narrowly dodging the hug Splender tried giving me. I looked around the living room, seeing in horror that almost my entire family was there.

Dear Zalgo, HELP ME!!!!!