Yes, I'm not Nice! (1 of 3 special updates back-to-back!)

(((((ONE of THREE special updates, posted back-to-back!)))))

(You)
You stare up at Steven Majick, the phrase he said hitting you deep. It kept repeating over and over, the terror and sadness sinking in each time. Tim's gone, and he's never coming back........Tim's gone, and he's nvever coming back...... You feel your eyes begin to water, and before you know it you're crying like a child. "No.....," you whisper, not wanting to believe what Steven told you. "BRING HIM BACK, NOW," you scream, tears streaming down your face and falling onto the pavement below.

Steven grabs your arms, saying, "You wanted everything to go back to normal, right?" Without waiting for your response, he continues, "Well Tim isn't what's normal for you. Am I right? Right? You wanted normal, I'll give you normal." You stare at him, slightly confused. Did you even know what normal was? No, you didn't.

Looking down at you, Steven said, "Don't worry, (Y/n), I know what your normal is." You gasp, realizing that he just answered the question you thought. What the hell, could he read minds? "Yes," Steven chuckled, "I can read minds. Much like your buddy Slenderp." "You know Slender?!?," you shout, covering your mouth. Steven nodded, motioning his hand over to the woods.

(Slender)
I watched Steven carefully, feeling as if I was prickling like an angered cat. Rushing out of the treeline in a blur, I tackled Steven to the ground. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST DO TO MY PROXY?!?," I shouted, making my mouth appear so I could snarl at him. Steven chuckled, holding me up with one hand as he laughed, "I don't know, he's the one that looked away. Now if I'd looked away first, then he'd still be here." I snarled again, trying to get close enough to rip his throat out. Looking up at (Y/N), I stared in shock. What was she doing here? She stared back, whimpering a bit. "You just looked away from him," she whispered, closing her eyes.

Steven laughed darkly, making me know that I did in fact do something wrong. I looked down at my hand, watching as it seemed to quickly evaporate. It went up my arm, to my torso. I growled down at Steven, looking up to the sky as every last part of me evaporated into the dark night.

(((((Don't kill me squirrels, I'm sorry! I had a brain fart and this was the first thing that came to mind! But don't worry, there are the other two updates on the way!)))))