A Break from Wattpad

Sunday, June 19, 2016

I've recently been debating and asking around as to whether or not I should take a break from Wattpad over the summer, to work more on YouTube. A bunch of people said I deserve a break after everything I've written on Wattpad, but I'm terrified that if I take a break and go to YouTube, I won't come back.

I'm afraid that I'll lose contact with all the amazing people I've met here on Wattpad, all the friends and even the ones I've grown to call family. To some it may sound silly, to others it may not. That doesn't matter. Throughout my Wattpad career, every single one of my readers have been amazing and superb and everything I could have asked for. Since day one, it's been about you guys, and what you guys wanted in the stories.

I've loved every second of my time on Wattpad.

But I've reached a point where I can't push myself to write anymore. I've been burnt out. Don't think this is goodbye or whatever if I do take a break. I'm not gonna promise that I'll always keep in contact with everyone or that I'll read and reply to every possible comment still, but I'll still be on Wattpad if I take a break.

It's killing me to even write this... I've been through so many ups and downs here that Wattpad has become my life, my family. It's killing me inside to even think about taking a break but I can't write anymore. I want to take a break, but I don't want to leave you guys behind. I just started this book, which would be unfair of me to just abandon, and I posted a teaser for a new book, along with restarting work on two books over on adifferent account.

@featherstart67

Yeah. That's me. Writing book 4 of the Masky x Reader series along with the prequel. Well, started it but never did anything but the prologues.

Look, guys, whether or not I take a break, I am leaving entirely up to you. Comment on this update or private message me what you think about all of this. About my selfishness of wanting to take a break with all of this work going on, about walking away from Wattpad just to work on harder stuff that will burn me out even faster, about whatever.

Trust me I adore you reader, you Squirrels, and nothing can change that. Nothing at all. I love and cherish every single one of you and that's why I'm leaving the choice of whether or not I take a break up to you. Not me, all you.