(NO TITLE YET)

(You)

You stare at Kara, watching her cautiously as she tucks you back into bed. She sees you watching her and laughs, saying, "(Y/n), you've gotten awefully paranoid ever since you were in that pond. What happened to you?"

"Did I ever know my real parents?," you ask Kara, narrowing your eyes at her. "Sweetie," Kara answered, "Me and Mike ARE your real parents! Youknow that." You jump up and stand on the bed, pointing at her. "YOU LIAR! YOU'RE NOT REALLY KARA! KARA AND MIKE ARE MY ADOPTED PARENTS, I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT!" Kara stared at you, more confused than anything. "No we aren't-" she started.

"KARA AND MIKE WERE KILLED, ANYWAYS! MY FRIEND KILLED THEM! YOU'RE THE FAKE, THIS IS THE DREAM!" "(Y/N), Kara says quietly, "What are you talking about? Me and Mike are your parents. We have your birth certificate to prove it." You narrow your eyes at her, jumping off of your bed and doing your parkour out the window again. You run, refusing to look back. This wasn't real. None of it was.

(Slenderman)

I stared at the pond, the ripples in the water the only proof Masky had just jumped in. "I didn't get time to tell him where he would end up if he went after her," I whispered, placing my hands over the spot my mouth would be. "If a second person jumps in before the first person gets out, the pond disappears for the first person until the second one gets out again. They aren't even in the same alternate reality," I whisper, shaking my head.

(Masky)

I jump in, shivering all over as I climb out of the pond to see the mansion has disappeared. It had been replaced by a clearing in the forest, no surrounding buildings. I heard a hiss behind me, and I swung around to see a female version of my glaring at me. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?," e yelled, tackling me.

I growled, trying to push her off of me. It failed. "Masky," she said, her voice changing to a soft purr, "you really have to keep your guard up! Come on, we need to finish today's sweep!" She got off of me, motioning for me to follow her as she ran off. I chased after her, saying, "Hey, what's your name?" She stopped, holding her hand up. We had reached the edge of the woods, and what I saw made me breathless. Everything was synched a charcoal black or burnt to ashes except for a few of the brick buildings.

Slenderman appeared in front of us, a human's torn-off face used as his mask. "Masky, Mist, nice to see you two back," he says. He took off the face, continuing, "Did you finish your sweep for today?" I stared at his face mask, seeing that it was none other than Mike's face. (Y/n)'s foster dad. Mist nodded, saying, "Yes sir, but Masky fell into a pond sir." Slenderman chuckled, sliding his face mask back onto his blank face. "Where's (y/n)?," I blurt, curious as to find out where she went in this hell. Before he answered, I ran off.

As I ran, I saw a bunch of people getting chased. Akot of them getting dragged out into the streets and killed on the spot. Everyone who was killing, I saw, had Slenderman's symbol somewhere clearly visible on them. But that was impossible. There were hundreds of them! Possibly even thousands! What was going on, and where was (y/n)?!?

(((((Okay, minions! Here it goes! It goes to show how (y/n)'s life and Masky's life would be different if they never met. Masky never meeting (y/n) led to the Proxy Apocalypse, while (y/n) never meeting Masky led to her living a happy life. That is their alternate realities! Hope you enjoyed, my minions!!!!!)))))

(((((Oh, and P.S., just like my Bloody Painter x Mariah book, I'm ending it on update thirty! Yes, I'm mean.....sorry...,but book 2 will be out soon! Don't hit me with toast, please!)))))