The Balloon Master

(((((This is one of my weird O.C.'s from another one of my fudged up dreams. I think this O.C. and his story, like Nothing (who doesn't have a real story yet), have the potential to be a Creepypasta. So yeah, enjoy Balloon Master's background story and his first kill and stuff! Balloon Master's original name was George......))))

"George," Mitchell said, motioning for the young boy to come over to him. George slowly walks over, not knowing what his father would have wanted at such an early hour. He had been asleep in his bed, the old restaurant not supposed to open for another few hours and school starting not much sooner than that. George looked up at his dad, trying to rub the sleep out of his eyes. One green, one indigo.

"George, the balloon guy quit," Mitchell said slowly, "You're going to have to stay home from school and work as the balloon guy until I can find a replacement." "But I need to study for Senior Finals," George complained, trying not to get mad at his dad. Mitchell narrowed his eyes at George, saying sharply, "Well you're just gonna habe to skip today." Letting out a low growl, George muttered, "Why don't you just get robots to do the work like that Pizzeria across the street?" As soon as the words came out of his mouth, George knew he said the wrong thing.

His dad's face scrunched up in a scowl, yelling, "BECAUSE WE AREN'T STUCK UP LIKE THOSE PEOPLE, OKAY?!?" George closed his eyes, seeing his dad's hand raise up as if he was about to get smacked. "No go get ready to open up shop," Mitchell said in a dark voice, using his raised hand to shove George across the room towards the staircase leading downstairs.

George nodded quickly, rushing down the stairs to the room where the balloon guy usually got ready. He saw the pile of makeup equipment that the balloon guy used. Pinning back his raggedy black hair, George began putting on the costume makeup, desperately trying to remember how the balloon guy always did his makeup. But with his hands shaking uncontrollably, he was unable to make any clear markings on his skin. Sitting down the makeup tool he was holding, he held onto the counter and took a few deep breaths before looking into the mirror in front of him.

He stared at his reflection, feeling this empty pit in his stomach. He didn't remember his father hitting him any time recently, but there was clearly a dark bruise on his cheek, circling back and surrounding his eye. Starring at his reflection for a while longer, George got an idea of what the balloon guy's makeup had looked like. A bright green around his eyes, purple cheeks, and a big red grin. Making sure his hand had stopped shaking first, George brought the makeup tool to his face again. This time perfectly making the makeup prints.