A Bad Dream

(((((Friday the 13th!!! Gawd, help!!! I shouldn't be updating today now, Squirrels!!!)))))

(You)
You stare at Hoodie, your head spinning in confusion. "I wanted a redo," Hoodie repeated, seeing your confused look. "I messed things up between you and Masky, and I want to make it up." "But my thing's already repeating, sort of! Jeff and L.J. kidnapped me and brough me here because Slenderman-" "I changed it up a bit," he said, smiling. "In the thing you experienced last time, Slenderman only knew you existed because I told him. As of now, he has no idea you exist." As you open your mouth to shoot back some sort of retort, L.J. runs into the room, looking terrified. "Masky's here he's getting really pissy with Slender and neither of them look too happy!"

Hoodie leaves the room, motioning for you to follow behind him. You do, hearing a loud crash from the living room. Hoodie tells you to stay put, running to the scene. Peeking around, you see Slender, hearing him shout, "MASKY I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Catching a look from Hoodie, he nods, smiling at you. You smile back, running in towards Masky, who's back was to you. Wrapping your arms around him, he grabs you tightly, about to throw you when he sees it's you. "(Y/n)," he whispers, turning around to pick you up, holding you tightly.

You hug him back, smiling widely. "Masky I'm so glad you're here," you say, feeling the need to purr. But you know you can't. You're human. So you close your eyes and enjoy the moment. Being with Masky just made you feel.....

Lonely......

Cold.....

Afraid....

What? What was going on? How were you feeling these things? Everything was black once again. Black, quiet, empty. Was it all fake? Were you still dying? Once again, you have that feeling of your lungs filling up with a liquid. Making it hard for you to breath. If you were, in fact, breathing. You couldn't do anything. You belonged to the void now....

You belonged.....

Somewhere else.....

Where Masky would never go.....

Because.....

Masky couldn't die.....

(((((I love you Squirrels! Yes, this is a very very long story! So it ends here. But since you all enjoy it so much, I'll continue it in another book! It's gonna be called "Pink Scars and Sweet Nightmares"! Good sequel title, right??? Love chu Squirrels! Keep reading onto the next book! Author-chan commands it!!!)))))

~Jinx IllusionTheProxy

P.S. I'll tell you Squirrels when book two is out!!!