The Sad Truth

(((((So, we left off with Masky leaving the mansion as Tim with Jay. Ooooooooh what happens next?!?)))))

(L.J.)

I stared down at (y/n), smiling. She's been quite obedient lately. Finally being good. Deciding she has had enough of not talking, I reached down, taking off the cloth from her mouth. "(Y/n)," I said quietly, "Time to wake up."

She turned, looking at me with this blank expression. Letting out a sigh, she turned away, burying her face in her arms. "What's wrong?," I ask, looking at her. Looking a me again, she shrugged and whispered, "You're a lot meaner than I remember."

"What do you mean?"

"I used to go to the carnival all the time. What happened to the Jack-in-the-box I remember?" She stared at me, her eyes starting to water. "I used to go there all the time to see you. Its the only reason I went to the carnival. And here you are treating me like this. What did I ever do to you, L.J.?!?," she cried, starting to shake from crying so hard.

I backed away quickly, shocked by her words. It was then that something clicked. I knew I did something wrong, and I had to make it right.

"Will you at least untie me?," she asked, still staring at me. I nodded quickly, rushing back to her side and undoing her handcuffs. She leapt up, wrapping her arms around me. "Thank you," she whispered. I made a move to hug her back, only for her to stab me in the back. "I'm sorry L.J.," she said, watching as my legs began to become paralyzed and I fell to the floor, "But I have to get back to Masky before he does something stupid."

(You)

You watch L.J. fall down, running out the door. Before it slammed closed, you heard L.J. yell, "(Y/N), DON'T GO OUT THERE! YOU WON'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN!" You turn around to look at L.J., but the door had slammed closed. And the second it clicked shut, it vanished. But you still heard L.J. yelling. "(Y/N), RUN! DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING! JUST RUN! THERE ARE ROUGES OUT THERE THAT WILL KILL YOU WITHOUT A SECOND THOUGHT! RUN, NOW!" You stare at the place the door had been. You reach your hand out, feeling the rough surface of the splintered door underneath your finger tips. It was still there, you just couldn't see it.

Turning around, you step on a twig. As it snaps, you jump in the air, screaming. The sudden noise has scared you more than you thought it would. Something about the atmosphere in your suroundings. It reeked of moldy steak and copper. Rotten flesh and blood. You shiver, feeling as if invisible, icy hands had grabbed your arms. "H-Hello?," you call, hugging yourself to try and stop the shivering.

(???)

"Mommy always called you the stupid one. The runt," I told myself, smacking myself in my face as my eye began to twitch. "The worthless one. The stupid one so stupid. Stupid stupid stupid." I kept smaking myself, which only seemed to make my eye twitch more. I began clawing at the flesh around my eyes, digging my claws deep to make my eye stop twitching. "Mommy always said you have no brain," I say, digging my clawws deeper and deeper, feeling the warm blood run down my face. "No Brain, No Brain, No Brain," I chanted, smearing my hands on the blood and wiping it on the trees nearby. I danced around, laughing loudly.

"Hello?," I heard someone call. I stopped in my tracks, smiling widely. I could tell by her voice that she had one. She had a brain. "Mommy won't call me stupid anymore," I whisper, following the voice.