PLOT TWIST (for those who didn't figure it out)

(Tim)

Sabine lead me deep into the woods, and I soon saw a well ahead of us. No, not this well. It came to me that me and (y/n) used to play around here when we were in kindergarten. "Sabine," I asked, "what are we doing here?" "This is where me and my brother are keeping (y/n), she responded. Grabbing my shirt, she smirked and whispered, "And you're gonna join her dead corpse down there."

As I was trying to process what she was saying, she tossed me over the well wall, watching as I fell down into its depths.

After a few hours of laying there in shock, I heard someone yelling. It was echoing so much, I couldn't understand the words. Rolling onto my stomach, I saw a guy running towards me, a pair of surgical scissors in his hand. Before he reached me, he turned the corner and went in a different direction. I heard footsteps come up behind me, light and tiny. Looking over my shoulder, I saw (y/n) peeking around a corner, her back to me. "YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER, (Y/N)," I heard the guy yell again.

Standing up slowly, as not to make any noise, I snucks up behind her. Just to make sure it was her. "(Y/n)?," I whispered. I watched as she jumped in the air, clearly startled. When she landed back on the ground, she turned and stared at me. "Tim?," she whispered her eyes starting to water. I nodded slowly. She leapt at me, hugging me tight. "Tim I'm so scared," she whispered, shaking all over.

"Don't be," I whispered back. Hearing something scrape against the stone floor behind me, I grab a stone out of my pocket and chuck it in that direction. Seeing who it was, I saw the guy who had been chasing (y/n), the rock embedded nearly two inches into his skull. I have a really good throwing arm. As the guy collapsed, I felt (y/n) move away from me. Looking down at her, I saw her staring at the guy with wide eyes. "Did you do that," she whispered, eyes widening even more.

Rubbing my hand against my pocket to warm them, I sighed, "It wouldn't be the first time." Watching her, I saw her start shivering. Must have been so scared she didn't even realize how cold she was. Slowly taking off my jacket, I wrapped it around her. Better me be cold than her.

(You)

Tim wrapped his jacket around me, but you barely noticed. You were too busy figuring out how the rock was that far into the guy's skull. "How did you do that?," you ask, pulling the jacket tighter around you. Something about the feel of the fabric just brought back deja vú. As if you've worn it before. Looking down at it, you see a yellowish fabric in the dim light. You did wear this jacket before. Masky's jacket. You stare up at Tim, eyes wider than ever.

Tim reached towards you, pulling something hard out of the jacket pocket. It was a mask. A white mask, with black eyes and lips. Masky's mask. You were surprised you haven't noticed it before. How could you be so stupid?

You watch Tim put the mask on, and suddenly, Tim was nowhere to be seen. It was Masky standing in front of you. Tim was Masky this entire time. "We have to go," he muttered, wrapping his arm around you and pulling you with him as he walked towards a light in the ceiling. When the two of you got to the light, you look up to see daylight. The way out! But by that time, you still couldn't get it through your head that Tim was Masky.

Masky pointed up to the light, saying, "You go first, (y/n)." You shake your head, wondering how he expected you to trust him after that big lie. He shrugged, grabbing a rung of a ladder that seemed to appear out of nowhere and making his way up. When he was on the third rung, you feel the strong urge to start singing. "All around the mulberry bush," you whisper, listening to it echo down the dark halls, "the monkey chased the weasel."

"(Y/n), stop singing that song please," Masky grumbled, now nearly at the top of the ladder. Shaking your head wildly, you grab the ladder, climbing up slowly. "The monkeys thoughts were all in good fun," you continue, unable to stop yourself, "POP goes the weasel." As you sing the last word, something grabs your ankle, pulling you down from the little progress you made up the ladder. You scream, getting Masky's attention. You were trying so hard to get back up, so you were too busy to try and look behind you.

"(Y/N)," Masky yelled, staring over the side of the well. As you continue to struggle away, a crackly voice whispers in your ear, "You're all mine now, doll." Screaming again, you feel your hands slip fron the ladder, and the thing holding onto you dragged you back into the dark shadows of the well. As it drags you further and further, you hear Masky yelling your name. Yelling over....and over....and over....

(((((You guys know I love cliff hangers!!!!!)))))