Reality Shmality!

(((((Listening to the song "I Am The Doctor" (Dr. Who whovians will understand what I mean) so sorry if it gets crazy)))))

(Ben)

I got torn out of (y/n)'s phone. Her battery probably died. Wouldn't be a surprise, though. Inter-reality travel can drain you pretty quickly. Once I was back in my own reality, I collapsed, exhausted from the trip. Dark Link caught me before my head hit the ground, asking me, "So is (y/n) on her way back?" I stared at him, breathing heavily even though I didn't need to breath. I shifted my gaze away from Dark, seeing Masky standing behind him with a look of hopefulness on his face. "I didn't.....stay long enough.....to tell her anything.....important."

Masky growled, standing up and storming off. "I'll go back there, I just need to regain my energy first," I tell Masky, watching him stomp off. Jeff storms past us, shouting wildly, "BLOOD LUST GIRL WITH A KNIFE AND A DEMON WITH NUNCHUCKS NO TIME TO EXPLAIN." He flung the front door opened, running outside. (No, readers, that wasn't entirely random, it was a sneak peek at a new story line I'm writing. "Irrelevant Misery", it's gonna be called. It doesn't start as a Creepypasta story, it isn't even a fanfiction! It's all original. But the girl with blood lust ends up stopping by the mansion on accident.) Dark Link helped me into a sitting position, looking out the front door to see Jeff running out of he clearing.

(You)

You stare at your phone, waiting for something to happen. Nothing was happening. Kara walks into your room, sitting on the side of your bed as you're laying down. "Waiting to get a text from that friend of yours?," she asks, smiling. You nod, sighing. "I really need him to answer."

She nods, getting up and saying, "Seems like you need your alone time," before leaving the room. You watch her leave, deciding to call the number that called you yesterday. Holding your phone up to your ear, you hear it ring a few times before a robotic voice tells you, "The number to call you have dialed is incorrect. Please check the number and try again." You growl and try again, getting the same response over and over. After about ten times, someone finally answers. "Hello, and welcome to the Territory files. We are sorry that we cannot find the number you are trying to dial." "Is this a real person or a stupid robot?," you ask, growling into your phone. "This isn't a robot, but I'm not exactly human. My name is Richard Williams, who is this?"

"This number called me yesterday and I've been trying to call back all day. Is someone named Ben around? I need to talk to him," you say, pulling the phone away and staring at it for a second. "There's no one named Ben here right now, but maybe when he gets back I'll call you," the other person tells you, "Could I ask who's calling so I know who to tell him to call back?" "(Y/n)," you say, relieved, "my name is (y/n)."

"(Y/N)?!?!?," the guy on the other end yells, seemingly shocked. "Yeah, do you know me?," you ask. "(Y/n), it's me Slenderman! You're in an entirely different reality, how are you even calling me?!?" You shrug, taking a while to realize that he couldn't see you shrug. "I don't know, but Ben called me yesterday," you say. "That's not good...." Slenderman sighs, sounding like he was shifting the phone around. "Why not?," you ask.

"Because that means these two realities are merging together. That could break the rules of physics. (Y/n), you need to get back here as soon as you can, or else Time itself will disappear! We can't let the realities merge!"