(A/N) / Story Update

(((((So apparently Wattpad found nothing out of he ordinary on my story, so guess what?!?!?!? I CAN UPDATE HERE INSTEAD OF MAKING A NEW BOOK!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!!!)))))

(You)

You know you should have been happy, but instead you feel an empty place in your heart. Even if everything was going perfect in this life, you wanted to be with Masky again (And if you've read this far, you either love Masky or love my writing style). You pick at you food, imagining that the carrots were going to attack the salisbury steak pieces before the gravy tsunami drowned them all. It was a better thought than the feeling of the cold metal blade against your bare skin. Kara nudged you, saying, "Are you gonna eat or just play?" "I'm not hungry," you say, pushing the plate away and causing the gravy tsunami to kill the steak and carrots. "(y/n)," Kara sighs, looking over at Mike, "You have to eat something. Is this having to do with something at school sweetie? Are you being bullied?"

You shake your head, really wishing that was the reason you were so upset. But you didn't want to lie anymore. You didn't want to cut, either. You sigh, standing up and walking up the stairs to your room. Plopping on the bed, you groan, realizing how badly you wanted to cuddle up in Masky's hoodie now that you threw it in the pond. It's been a month since you fell into the pond, and each day was making you more depressed, more angry and upset. What you wouldn't give to see any of those scary people that used to haunt your nightmares.......

(Masky)

I stared at Mist, smiling a bit. It's been a month since I jumped through the pond, and I've all but forgotten about (y/n). She was back in my mind still, but the freedom of killing here was intoxicating. It was such a wonderful feel, really. It was so wonderful! Mist smiled back, taking off her mask and setting it on the floor next to her bed. She got up, nudging me in the dark. "Hey Masky," she said, "Slenderman wants to talk to us." I push her away, getting up and pulling my mask on. She grabbed hers and put hers on as well, following me as I left the room. I made my way around in the dark, finally finding the front door and swinging it open. Slenderman was standing over the two of us, a different human face as his mask. "Mist, Masky, I need you two to team up with a few other Proxies to sweep the forest again. A few survivors ran in there last night, and the ones who went after them haven't returned," he said.

Mist nodded, saying, "Could we choose who to team up with?" Slenderman shook his head no, saying, "I've brought two for you guys to go with." He stepped out of the way, revealing Hoodie and someone else. The other person was a male with spiky brown hair and eyes that were either hazel or brown, I couldn't tell. Half of his face was covered by a broken mask that seemed to be bleeding where it had broken. The mask itself was all white, like Slenderman's real face. But that wasn't what shocked me. It was the fact that I knew that face! It was......"Jay?," I say, more than just confused. Jay rolls his vsible eye, growling a bit. Looking up at Slenderman, he growls, "Why are you teeming us up with Mist and this dweeb?"

"Because the four of you are the only proxies I trust enough to do this," Slenderman growled back. Hoodie stared at me, lifting up his hood. Narrowing his eyes at me, he mutters, "Let's hurry up and get going. The sooner we leave, the sooner we can get out of eachothers way." He turned around, walking towards the woods with Jay following him. Mist snarled, following the two of them with her hands balled into fists. I ran to catch up with the two of them, seeing Jay and Hoodie whispering stuff to eachother. I butted in between them, saying, "What the hell are you two doing in here?!?" "In where," Jay said quietly, "in the woods? We're waisting our time helping you and Mist with YOUR job."

Mist shoved Jay from behind, catching him off guard. "IF IT WAS UP TO US WE WOULDN'T WANT YOU TWO WITH US ANYWAYS!," she yelled. I backed away, running back to Slenderman. I was going to ask him a few questions. As I ran, I heard Mist yell at me to get back there. "You three go on your own, I have important business to deal with Masky," Slenderman said, waving the three of them on. He looked down at me, taking off his face mask and saying, "You're not Masky, am I right? You're someone else." I looked up at him, saying, "No, I'm not. Not the one you know, anyways. You know the pond I fell in last month?" He nodded, letting me continue. "Well it was some sort of Alternate Reality pond. I'm from a different reality, I came here by mistake. The Masky you knew as your proxy has been gone from this reality since then."

"I know," Slenderman said, his face ripping open to show his scary sharp-toothed smile. I stared up at him, saying, "I AM a proxy, just not to you in THIS reality. I'm a proxy to a different version of you-" He covered my mouth, stopping me from talking. Leaning down to look me in the eyes, he whispered, "Masky, no matter what reality, it's the same me. I'm the same Slenderman you've always known." I stare at him, giving him a confused look. "It's the same me, Masky. Have you never wondered where I go half the time? Or why the pond is at the mansion in the first place?" My eyes widened, and I pulled away from him. "YOU'RE THE SAME PERSON?!?" "I didn't know this version of reality was the one you went to until now, Masky. But now I know. (Y/n) isn't in this reality, but Ben found her. He's going to talk to her soon, explain what's going on."

The sound of static filled my ears, and we were by the pond. "You need to go through again to let (y/n) have the chance of returning, if there are any chances." I look down into the pond, saying to myself, "But won't this go away once I'm gone? Won't this version of my reality disappear?" He nods, slowly giving me a small push towards the pond. I let out a sigh, backing away a bit and taking a cannon ball into the pond.

(You)

You hear your phone ringing, pulling it out of your pocket to see that the number was extremely weird. It was 000-000. Confused, you answer it. Putting it up to your ear, you say quietly, "Hello?" "Hello," you hear from the other end, "Is this (y/n)?" "Yes," you mutter, opening your mouth to talk again when your phone zaps your hand, making you drop it onto the bed. A hand comes out of the screen to your phone, making you scream in shock. After the hand comes an arm and a head, then a full body. Giving it a quick look-over, you see that it was Ben. "NO TIME TO EXPLAIN," he yells, jumping off of your bed. "You need to come back to the other reality where the Creepypastas are or else you'll be stuck here forever!"

You stare at him, saying, "So how do I do that? Can't you just pull me back through that phone?" Ben shook his head, growling, "No, you have to go back through the pond It's the only way." Ben flickered from your view when a message appears on your phone, saying LOW BATTERY, PLEASE CONNECT TO CHARGER. Ben flickewred again, disappearing as your phone shuts off. You stare at the place where he had been, more than slightly confused. You had to go baack through the pond? Mike ran into the room a baseball bat in hand, and yelled, "YOU BURGLAR, LEAVE MY KID ALONE!" You stare at him, laughing at bit. "There's no burglar," you say, "I was watching a scary video is all." He put the baseball bat down, staring at you. "Oh," he says quietly, a dumbfounded look on his face. "Well, nice to know you're safe." He left the room, closing the door behind him. Once he was gone, you let out a sigh, wondering where you were supposed to go. You haven't been to that pond at all in the past month, you weren't even sure if you knew how to get there anymore. When were you going to leave, anyways? You were living a happy life..............Why would you want to leave?