Hello, Jay............Long Time No See!

(Hoodie)

I leaned on he bathroom door, waiting for Masky to come out. It would take about ten minutes before his pills took effect, but Jay was supposed to be here in around five. So Jay was going to spend five minutes with Masky before Tim came back."Masky," I called, knocking on the door. "You have to hurry up, Jay's going to be here soon." I heard him grumble a bit, shuffling around to open the door.

When he opened the door, he coughed a bit, saying, "Don't worry Brian, I'll make it down the stairs in time to meet him there." Behind my hood, I felt my eyes water up. He hasn't called me by my real name since he was Tim last, making it clear to me the medicine was taking effect. "You just called me Brian," I whispered, shaking my head a bit.

Masky took his mask off, coughing some more before responding, "No I didn't. I said Hoodie, didn't I?" I shook my head no, sighing. "You better get going, buddy. Don't want to keep Jay waiting, do you?" "No I don't," he muttered, sounding displeased, "With a house full of cold-blooded killers, it would be mean to keep him waiting." I stared at him, shaking my head slowly. "Did you just call me a cold-blooded killer?," I whispered, "Don't forget I'm under Slenderman's control, same as you. Don't make me out as the bad guy, Masky."

He stared back at me for a second before shrugging, nudging past me and walking down the hallway. I watched him, wiping my eyes. Following him, I helped guide him to the front door as he actually lost his way around the mansion. When I opened the front door, I saw Jay with his hand raised as if he was about to knock. He stared at me, his eyes widening in fear. "I'm not gonna kill you," I growled, rolling my eyes. Jay didn't seem the least bit comforted in my response.

Masky pulled away from me, rubbing his face as if he had a towel in his hands. Handing his mask to me, he said, "Long time no see, Jay." "Nice to see you too Tim," Jay answered, the simple mention of Masky's real name nearly snapping something inside me. Looking over at me, Jay continued, "So, do I call you Brian still, or do you go by something else now?" "I go by the name Hoodie," I growled, "And if you ever call me Brian again I'll kill you."

'Tim' rolled his eyes, grabbing Jay by the shoulder and walking him back to the car. "C'mon," I heard Masky say, "Let's get away from this psycho house." I sighed, watching as they drove off. I turned around to go back inside, only seeing Sally looking up at me with sad eyes. Hugging onto my legs tightly, she whimpered, "When will Bubby Masky be back?" Letting out a sigh and crouching down to her level, I said, "I hope he's back soon, Sally. I miss him already." I carried her inside, taking a glance at the spot Masky and Jay had disappeared before closing the door.

(((((So yeah, I just got a BUNCH of story ideas from so may people! Thank you, those of you who gave me the ideas! You'll know who you are! AND NEW UPDATE ON NOVEMBER 6TH, 2016! I AM WORKING ON A PICTURE FOR THE LAST SCENE)))))